Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika Map Problem and etc.

Organicxp

Pika network map has been a problem i want to play new map and old map i were a bit wierd of why they delete the old map and add the new map back for me i think we should have kept it new map and old map the reason why many ppl moving on from pika to jartex because of map or either items

second of all, i really want pika to add elo or rating to the game (in my opinion)but star is prettty good to resemble it but i really want pika to add events sometime or adding new rotational stuff to kept the gamemode fresh like bridge egg etc. And then hacker problem i get banned for 7 weeks cause of block clutch while hacker flying around never get banned and i really would like to see bedwars have more map that were custom made

(i talk this based on my opinion either some of ppl will dissagree but this is on my opinion to kept the game fresh)

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
Anti-Cheat issues aren't something up for discussion with the players, only the staff/admins (I learnt this the hard way) . There were rotational items for a very long time but now I think they just decided to scrap the idea which is fine ig (bridge eggs have already been in rotational items). Ranked Bedwars used to happen (to play you must join the discord) , dont know why the quit but i never played it so it doesnt affect me. Map Rotations are a part of the game and something which must be accepted by all players.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
yea u shouldnt discuss anything related to anti-cheat issues, its clearly stated in the rules

ign_osps

Pika Lover
craftigames (the company behind pika network) also offers a server with rotational items you can have a look at their website and find it there.

have a nice day

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
Pika network map has been a problem i want to play new map and old map i were a bit wierd of why they delete the old map and add the new map back for me i think we should have kept it new map and old map the reason why many ppl moving on from pika to jartex because of map or either items

second of all, i really want pika to add elo or rating to the game (in my opinion)but star is prettty good to resemble it but i really want pika to add events sometime or adding new rotational stuff to kept the gamemode fresh like bridge egg etc. And then hacker problem i get banned for 7 weeks cause of block clutch while hacker flying around never get banned and i really would like to see bedwars have more map that were custom made

(i talk this based on my opinion either some of ppl will dissagree but this is on my opinion to kept the game fresh)
Hello Organicxp,

This is not the right place to give any suggestions you can rather do it here also anticheat changes/suggestions are not allowed.

Thank you,
harshit7749

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_

Maps are rotated so there could be new or some different content, doesn't matter if the new maps were added earlier, I'm sure most of the people would get bored by playing same map for 2+ months.
Anticheat: not for the players to decide. Report players here if u find anyone who's using cheats.
Rotational item, was there few months ago.
Custom maps: there's an event going regarding custom maps.
Bridge eggs: Were suggested and denied multiple times, but were in rotational items.
Stars and elo: totally not the idea of hypixel nd sum other server trust (sarcasm)