Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika iron issue

Elbek_007

I vote everyday and i have a vip rank perm but when i get the iron it always disappear after some days why and does it expires? So how can i get titan by voting if it happens

SgtTox

Staff Member
IGN
SgtTox
It is not possible to get titian from voting.

D9Rr

I vote everyday and i have a vip rank perm but when i get the iron it always disappear after some days why and does it expires? So how can i get titan by voting if it happens
I am pretty sure that Iron expires after 7 days

Kulky

Rare Pika
IGN
kulkjk
You can't get Titan rank by voting for iron currency. You can only get Elite and other things like boosters etc.

If you want to get Titan rank you have to come on the voting leaderboard and at least 2nd or 3rd position. After that you can get Titan by using the gold you got from leaderboards.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I am pretty sure that Iron expires after 7 days
Hello D9Ri,

The iron you get from voting expires in 2 weeks (14 days), but the iron that you get from a duplicate rank from the keys expires in 7 days.

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
i apologise for having a single braincell
If you win iron from minigames vote crates (duplicate 30 days VIP rank gives you 500 iron currency) it expires after a week and the redeemed iron from votes lasts 2 weeks. You can check iron currency by going to other server (practice, skyblock, lifesteal etc) and type /goldshop in chat then hover over to the iron ingot item in the bottom layer.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
does iron dissapear after 7 days or 2 weeks? im confused becuz in the /ghsop menu it says expire in 7 days
Hello AndrewPoo,

The iron you get from voting expires in 2 weeks (14 days), but the iron that you get from a duplicate rank from the keys expires in 7 days.