Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika Has The Worst Anti Cheat Ever -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVisionsYT

Banned
Seriously Get A Better Anti Cheat, Remove Lag, And Get Active Staff. PAC Can Be Bypassed Easily I Wished The DDoser Will Get U Better AntiCheat

i agree but i see that the staff is so active so no need be more active staff but the anticheat its so bad

some servers have autoban even for x-ray hack i wont say server names cuz adversite

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Be thankful that Pika even has PAC. I've seen some servers completely without Anti-Hack plugins and players were flying everywhere. I'm sure the Pika Staff are working hard to upgrade their anti-cheat systems, so be patient guys :)

Feylex

Pika Member
PAC sometimes banning wrong ppl's but we need to wait ti'll Staff's fix all problems. Be patient PikaCarfter

-Feylex

xCyanide

Seriously Get A Better Anti Cheat, Remove Lag, And Get Active Staff. PAC Can Be Bypassed Easily I Wished The DDoser Will Get U Better AntiCheat
This is too true. So many times I have been playing on Kit-PvP and always get killed by speed hackers.

Hoopless

Veteran
  1. Active staff is coming by Yoeri.
  2. i Agree with you getting a better anti-cheat.
  3. Removing the lag, what is pika without lag? no but srsly, its always be there, opfac etc. and yoeri's answer "its always laggy" or he says there isn't a solution for it #getpaidGOODdevelopers

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Pika has the best Anticheat

It has [PAC]

Which is better than

any normal Anticheat

and hackers cant fly on the server thank to PAC

Last edited by a moderator:

NFKRZ

Banned
I have to disagree about the anti-cheat part. The anti-cheat is good but not fully developed. The anticheat has made over 11500 pages of punishments which is 115000 punishments in total. 95000 of them are bans for hacks, it's doing its job, you just don't notice it unil you look at the ban page. If you say that it only bans ''good players'' and not ''hackers'', well, let me tell you that the chance of that happening is 1/1000 and that your point is invalid.

Pika has the best Anticheat
It has [PAC]
Which is better than
any normal Anticheat
and hackers cant fly on the server thank to PAC
You could've just made this in 1 post.

ASCB_imran

Veteran
No no ew. That thing is making me quit Kit-PvP from the number of times it false banned me.

BramOG

Epic Pika
I totally agree about this, sinds the 4 weeks i play here only saw daantje, and pizza on.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
First off staff cant have staff more active if staff has school or college then they need to do that. Second lag hasnt been a big deal for a lil while as in opfacs, facs, eggwars and other main servers dont have alot of lag now if you play on norm skyblock practice i bet those servers get lag

Status
Not open for further replies.