Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika Focusing so much on the new maps.

ItzManann

I don't really like how Pika-Network is focusing on the new maps, every bedwars solo queue, I get the same 2 new maps, I know the maps are cool and its Halloween aswell but, they should at least add some old maps in between.

EDIT : Pika Fixed this!

Last edited:

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
I don't really like how Pika-Network is focusing on the new maps, every bedwars solo queue, I get the same 2 new maps, I know the maps are cool and its Halloween aswell but, they should at least add some old maps in between.
Ukr neeew maps last 1 month

Rehan_2012

Yea I too was kinda annoyed by that fact

RockMeLegend

Pika Lover
imma be honest, they should allow the both the old and new maps together, coz its just annoying playing on exact same maps multiple times

now it's fixed , all maps are available to play

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
I totally agree with what this guy said.