Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Picking up wood makes it the skin you have selected for the wood in cosmetics.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
notknown876​

Suggestion:
Picking up wood makes it the skin you have selected for the wood in cosmetics.​

Detailed description:
Currently if we have selected oak wood log skin in cosmetics when we buy it from shopkeeper it comes with that skin but if we break the bed def of other enemy having the different wood skin it will come in the inventory as their wood skin. After this change the wood picked up or bought in game will come in the inventory of the player which he/she has selected in the cosmetics.​

Reason(s):
This makes more sense cause the player has selected that particular wood type to be used in game. This also saves inventory slots in some scenarios for example if a player has wood in his/her inventory of different skin and he break the bed defense of the enemy which has wood of different skin it will takes up two different slot in inventory. So making this change will fix this problem as well.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 sounds reasonable and would be much better to organize inventory.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
+1 if u can toggle it, as I love to cover my bed w different types of wood lol

opticyclic

Epic Pika
This doesn't make that much sense.
You pick up oak and it magically turns to birch?

I don't see people having a hard time of managing inventory either.
You aren't carrying wood when you are about to break a bed.

I like different wood on the bed too.

If this was a toggle for ranks to turn on then maybe.
Certainly this shouldn't be the default behaviour

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Legendary Pika
This doesn't make that much sense.
You pick up oak and it magically turns to birch?

I don't see people having a hard time of managing inventory either.
You aren't carrying wood when you are about to break a bed.

I like different wood on the bed too.

If this was a toggle for ranks to turn on then maybe.
Certainly this shouldn't be the default behaviour
It makes more sense. If you are a player with VIP rank and you have oak plank skin unlocked in cosmetics only and in a game you found a bed defense with different skin which is not even unlocked by you and when you break the bed you were able to pick it up and you will also put it on your bed defense how does that make sense. Its more proper to get a player only one type of skin which he/she has selected from the cosmetics in game. Also you said that players aren't carrying wood when you are about to break a bed it ain't about carrying its more about inventory management which the current system is making messy. I faced this problem many times when get out of blocks and there is only one wood present in my inventory slot and the other wood is present in other inventory slot because it is of different skin. As I use blocks to cut down enemy movement to get combos on them it the current system makes it harder in situation like this.