Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Phone donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
Well you pay whit your phone easy as that.The maximum is 10 Euros and basicly you have to call a surten number so the money gets transferd and you need to add on your phone number.I acualy wanted to do that but its disabled for now and one of the developers explaned to me why and i forgot xD

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
Well you pay whit your phone easy as that.The maximum is 10 Euros and basicly you have to call a surten number so the money gets transferd and you need to add on your phone number.I acualy wanted to do that but its disabled for now and one of the developers explaned to me why and i forgot xD
Actully not 10Eur cause itest to buy Adventurer-Scout and its 15EUR and its totally work.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
I heard that the server does not get much from what you donate using phone. So if you donate for the server....

it costs per minute for the line so you will need more then what u need for the rank , sadly i tried buy Drugsdealer rank a year ago or so i had the exact money but my call was being charged so the transaction failed and i lost my money ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.