Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Phantom toggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Maasikas_

Epic Pika
IGN
_Maasikas_
Minecraft Username:
_Maasikas_

Suggestion:
Phantom toggle

Detailed description:
Phantom toggle

Since there are phantoms removed since start of last season I would suggest /phantomtoggle because game kinda lost the reality. Phantoms are part of the game ,also the starters would need the memberances for elytras/potions.

/Phantomtoggle would have 24h cooldown so people really would not have chance to abuse it.​

Reason(s):
1.Bring real game back
2.Phantom memberances for stuffs like elytra/potions​

Snowyy

Banned
IGN
SnowyT_T
There can’t be such a command since it’s a multiplayer world and you can’t just toggle to spawn phantoms while the other players might not want them.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
They should be in the resourceworld according to voodoo. I haven't noticed them though.

L

Louaai

Disagreed. Phantoms were disabled based on the amount players that thought it was useless and very annoying.

I'm sure we all know - Mari - most players that have elytras are ranked players, they wield the most elytras so far, and for un-ranked players, most of them have ranked players that would /fix or others could pay a small fee around 100-500 to fix their items from one of the samurais that publicize their "Fixing job"

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
IGN
SezarBD
-1 because i hate phantoms. They are most annoying thing in the game.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello _Maasikas_,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset they will only spawn within the resource world.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.