Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Phantom Membrane

Status
Not open for further replies.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
boopboopMC

Suggestion:
Phantom Membrane

Detailed description:
A new season of Survival is set to begin this Saturday! This is extremely exciting for many people, but also disappointing for many others.

Looking over the change log I saw this:
📬| Miscellaneous Updates & Changes
Here is a list of some of the other, smaller changes that have been added with this update.

• Disabled phantoms.

Disabled phantoms. While this is an amazing suggestion, I don't see any mention of adding in a way to obtain Phantom Membrane. This item itself allows for some interesting items to be crafted, as well as the ability to repair Elytra. I am wholly against the removal of items, and as such I want to suggest an alternative way to obtain Phantom Membrane.

Bats.

BATS!

They are the most useless creature in the game right now, and I think it just makes sense to add Phantom Membrane to them. They're fairly abundant, and still annoying to kill. They're perfect mobs for this item to drop.​

Reason(s):
By removing phantoms, Phantom Membrane was removed from the server. This makes several items without a necessary piece for crafting, and makes Elytras unrepairable without the /repair feature. Locking the repair of Elytras behind a pay wall is a terrible idea, and should never be a possibility. They're the only items which give Fighters - Ninja a CHANCE in The End to find items compared to Warlocks - Nobles and their /fly ability.​

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There definitely needs to be a way to obtain phantom membranes. As well as repairing elytra's they are used for slow falling potions. Using bats is a really cool idea, much better than just putting them in a shop.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
boopboopMC

Suggestion:
Phantom Membrane

Detailed description:
A new season of Survival is set to begin this Saturday! This is extremely exciting for many people, but also disappointing for many others.

Looking over the change log I saw this:

Disabled phantoms. While this is an amazing suggestion, I don't see any mention of adding in a way to obtain Phantom Membrane. This item itself allows for some interesting items to be crafted, as well as the ability to repair Elytra. I am wholly against the removal of items, and as such I want to suggest an alternative way to obtain Phantom Membrane.

Bats.

BATS!

They are the most useless creature in the game right now, and I think it just makes sense to add Phantom Membrane to them. They're fairly abundant, and still annoying to kill. They're perfect mobs for this item to drop.

Reason(s):
By removing phantoms, Phantom Membrane was removed from the server. This makes several items without a necessary piece for crafting, and makes Elytras unrepairable without the /repair feature. Locking the repair of Elytras behind a pay wall is a terrible idea, and should never be a possibility. They're the only items which give Fighters - Ninja a CHANCE in The End to find items compared to Warlocks - Nobles and their /fly ability.
+1, bats are also pretty uncommon as well, so it will keep the economy in check

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey boopboopMC,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. You can get them in the resource world.​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.