Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

pets - broken?

zombiecreeper27

Pika Lover
back in january pets were announced as a new thing for this 1.18 season, correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think they've ever worked properly for the entire season. the update announcement said "These pets can be obtained from the Zoo Keeper at spawn, this NPC will be available on the weekends to sell 3 random eggs every weekend." but when i go to the zookeeper on the weekends, i never see any eggs for sale. i have also never seen anyone in survival have a pet ever. it's a shame they're not working because they could have a big positive effect on all the players that have them. please fix them, if not this season then hopefully in the next reset!

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Hey,
I did obtain the parrot and beaver pet from the easter loot crate. The pets I received don't level up and can be duped, so they must have disabled them this season due to many issues. It is annoying how they never gave us an official update about this.

OP
OP
zombiecreeper27

zombiecreeper27

Pika Lover
Hey,
I did obtain the parrot and beaver pet from the easter loot crate. The pets I received don't level up and can be duped, so they must have disabled them this season due to many issues. It is annoying how they never gave us an official update about this.
ah ok, thanks. i think just recently i saw you in spawn with your parrot!