Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Petition to disable "vip" commands on /warp pvp

vigor

Well, recently, people with ranks and stuff like that have been abusing the /god and /fly (and more) commands in order to pvp.

I only ask a minimum of respect and equality when it comes to a fair fight. I leave the rest to you.

Things to consider:

A "donor" has the ability to:
-Instantly dissapear from the battlefield (tp somewhere else without cooldown) So if you manage to lower him despite his armor VII, he will escape.
- Can fix his items with a single command. Late-game PVP is known to end by destroying the enemy armor. How is this balanced if a "donor" will never break his on battle?
- /kittycannon : If this can do damage (explosion), there is no point on trying to pvp a donor.
-/god : I believe this will allow the "donor" to regenerate out of any danger. Funny.
-/invsee : as a "donor" you will be able to see how many armors the enemy has and how long will he last. Funny.
-/speed : hit and not be hit.

In resume, wanna win pvp no matter what you wear? Pay.

As a secondary suggestion, I believe another warp pvp could be added where all commands were allowed meanwhile the main warp pvp has commands restricted.

Last edited:

Unawarely

The Pika
+1, pvp is supposed to be fair, the only thing making you better should be skill. However, supporting the server should give you some sort of boost. If you want somewhere where noone has an advantage, go to practice.

D

Deleted member 88174

YO YO YO! It's ya BOI Dragon talking anout PVP.

Ya boi want to show off his pro-gamer moves in pvp but some random ranked player goes hahah keyboard goes /God. PvP should not let donators use these command. I want to show player my pro, alpha gamer moves on a even playing field.

Ya Boi Signing out!

Unawarely

The Pika
pretty sure its against the minecraft eula LMAO
No. If pika is making money from selling mojang's property it is. So coin multipliers/cosmetics are fine, but selling a diamond pickaxe for 1$ would be against the EULA.

MouraThat

Veteran
Donators should not be allowed to use the /god and /fly commands just like in any pvp server . For example in Skywars donators can fly in the lobby but then ingame they obviously can't.
These commands should be disabled but donators should also have the respect not to use them.

laezyy

Epic Pika
No. If pika is making money from selling mojang's property it is. So coin multipliers/cosmetics are fine, but selling a diamond pickaxe for 1$ would be against the EULA.
last time i checked /god wasn't a cosmetic but ok

laezyy

Epic Pika
Actually, Pika-Network being an offline server may be against the EULA. Idk I'm just wondering, you know...

MouraThat

Veteran
Actually, Pika-Network being an offline server may be against the EULA. Idk I'm just wondering, you know...
/god is a command for Nobles I believe , hence why some people can use it in survival

erioxion

Epic Pika
FYI /god only works for Noble ..
and FYI all donators doesn't get any VII armor ..
if u think they are hard to kill maybe they ate Gapples and maybe have won good armor from crates
and why would u use good armor for PVP in survival if u afraid to lose all ur stuff? *it's not like u are playing in PVP server (the crates filled with good armor)
u know the risk of PVP right? die = drop all ur gears and stuff (if u feel not fair coz u were killed by donator and lose all ur stuff and think they all hv /god and VII armors and abusing their perks u are wrong ) and if all of that u said its true , then its not donator's fault, its pika's fault that they forget to disabled those ability in PVP arena
PVP in survival was meant for fun only .. if u want a serious pvp , play at the PVP server (thats what it used for)

__T__

Pika Member
FYI /god only works for Noble ..
and FYI all donators doesn't get any VII armor ..
if u think they are hard to kill maybe they ate Gapples and maybe have won good armor from crates
and why would u use good armor for PVP in survival if u afraid to lose all ur stuff? *it's not like u are playing in PVP server (the crates filled with good armor)
u know the risk of PVP right? die = drop all ur gears and stuff (if u feel not fair coz u were killed by donator and lose all ur stuff and think they all hv /god and VII armors and abusing their perks u are wrong ) and if all of that u said its true , then its not donator's fault, its pika's fault that they forget to disabled those ability in PVP arena
PVP in survival was meant for fun only .. if u want a serious pvp , play at the PVP server (thats what it used for)
I totally agree with that