Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Pet Level Breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishekthenoob

Pika Member
Username:
prislic

Suggestion:
Pet Level Breaker

Detailed description:
well pets levels are limited to 100 when the pet levels up lets say 10 levels its stats increases by 5% or so

what im thinking is add a item that when applied to a max level pet increases its level cap from 100 to 120 i think it would be intersting and i suggest that you get it by combining all the boss drops together since the boss drops are useless to be honest

what im thinking is you get 9 lets say goblin ears so place 9 goblin ears in a crafting table forming a compressed goblin ear and same to all boss drops in the game then placing all of them in a crafting table forming the Pet Level Breaker

Reason(s):
I think it would be awesome since late game for most player is boring and most players quit when they reach it waiting for a reset or something so i think it would give the players a goal to get all max levelled pets
and since boss drops doesnt have any uses and when you have to kill alot of them you get bored so atleast it gives a reason to save boss drops instead of just voiding them / trashing them

Thats all i wanted to say <3

Last edited:

xDeleted

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
xDeleted
In my opinion the current pet system seems fairly balanced and no changes further are required currently.

Feel free to reply if you have any further queries.
Sincerely,
Deleted_user648

PikaNerds Committee
Great Reporter
SkyMaster - Classic SkyBlock
SkyMaster - OP SkyBlock
Proton - OP Lifesteal
Alchemist - Survival
Diamond - Practice
Hitman - OP Prison
Pro - OP Factions
Royal - Lifesteal
Titan - Minigames
God- Kitpvp

Aeqlian

Sr Mod & Event Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello abhishekthenoob,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The current max level is balanced and there is no need to increase the level cap
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.