Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Personal details...

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
it seems like i cant put any picture on my profile, and i cant put gif to my signature. do i have to buy something in order to put any of these? do i have to gain a certain level? i tried different sizes of pictures, even the 200 x 200 one. It said to contact admins because there's an error.

thank you in advance for replying

OP
OP
Lil_Jstn

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
am i right? epic pika, legendary pika and the other one is for sale on shop. or i'm just losing my mind. i remembered that this are for sale to have perks on forums, i looked it up on shop but there's none

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
no it's a bug on forums and owners know about it so be patient

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
it seems like i cant put any picture on my profile, and i cant put gif to my signature. do i have to buy something in order to put any of these? do i have to gain a certain level? i tried different sizes of pictures, even the 200 x 200 one. It said to contact admins because there's an error.

It's because there is a glitch on Forum and our dev is already know that and trying to fix it.
So have patience even no one can't change or use new profile picture nor signature.

Dan Farmer

Yes its a bug , But when its fixed I say to use photo-shop because with PS you can resize images.