Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Personal Boostersss

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
Personal Boostersss​

Detailed description:
So.....
As you know, we have a lot of personal boosters, we got from either voting or vote crate keys..
But we always forget to enable them before starting a game, and then we realise that we didn't turn them ON

View: https://imgur.com/a/di3CcL2

So if you don't know what personal boosters are, see the above image.

My suggestion is:

View: https://imgur.com/a/nRy9zzP

When we start a game, look at the inventory, and you will see a barrier block (QUIT GAME) and nothing else in inventory.

So we can add a paper thing in the inventory named "Personal Booster" after clicking it, it will open up our personal boosters menu, as shown in first screenshot above.

View: https://imgur.com/a/nQm00rs

So we can easily enable it before the game starts.

Reason(s):
Reason: Most people do vote and even get personal boosters, but they don't know where are they or how to activate them.
Reason: People like me forget to activate them every time before starting a game.

So after adding my suggestion,
They will not forget to enable it.
This suggestion is very unique.

View: https://imgur.com/a/RgnAwli

Also a very humble request to all developers team, please work on these amazing minigames suggestions, they are literally on top.

And yeah, if you have any queries regarding this suggestion, reply below, i will answer!

Example(s):
already provided everything above.​

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
It's quite unnecessary as you mentioned when we a start a game there is a barrior block and if you suddenly remember at that time you can just press that and boom your in lobby again. Also we mostly have 15 seconds not enough to go from 100s of booster and select to our liking.

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
It's quite unnecessary as you mentioned when we a start a game there is a barrior block and if you suddenly remember at that time you can just press that and boom your in lobby again. Also we mostly have 15 seconds not enough to go from 100s of booster and select to our liking.
bro, all of those 100 pages are filled with same personal booster; every page will have same personal boosters, except different time boosters.
Talking about your barrier block thing. the "personal booster" paper can be placed in the middle of the inventory, so no risk of quitting to lobby

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Also, when you see a paper in your inventory, it will always remind you that you have to enable a personal booster!
Dont warn me for post farming, i was unable to edit the above message because of some console errors, which is why i am typing another one

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
bro, all of those 100 pages are filled with same personal booster; every page will have same personal boosters, except different time boosters.
Talking about your barrier block thing. the "personal booster" paper can be placed in the middle of the inventory, so no risk of quitting to lobby
There are different multiplier booster both for sw and bw and within 15 seconds it can be hard to navigate. I never said we have risk of quiting what I said is that if we forgot to enable a booster we can press that barrior go back to lobby and then enable it.

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
There are different multiplier booster both for sw and bw and within 15 seconds it can be hard to navigate. I never said we have risk of quiting what I said is that if we forgot to enable a booster we can press that barrior go back to lobby and then enable it.
No but that's the point, the paper in the inventory will remind us to enable the booster

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
No but that's the point, the paper in the inventory will remind us to enable the booster
By that logic there should be a reminder for everything. Booster is not something u need a reminder for specially considering it depends on ur schedule on when you have time to fully use the booster

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
By that logic there should be a reminder for everything. Booster is not something u need a reminder for specially considering it depends on ur schedule on when you have time to fully use the booster
We will remember it one time, but most of them will expire in 15 mins or an hours, after that we will forget them to enable, I have experienced this

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
+1
Implementing this will get players to use their boosters more, saving time. Amazing suggestion.

Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Personal Boostersss

Detailed description:
So.....

As you know, we have a lot of personal boosters, we got from either voting or vote crate keys..

But we always forget to enable them before starting a game, and then we realise that we didn't turn them ON

My suggestion is:

When we start a game, look at the inventory, and you will see a barrier block (QUIT GAME) and nothing else in inventory.

So we can add a paper thing in the inventory named "Personal Booster" after clicking it, it will open up our personal boosters menu, as shown in first screenshot above.

Reason(s):
Reason: Most people do vote and even get personal boosters, but they don't know where are they or how to activate them.

Reason: People like me forget to activate them every time before starting a game.

Also a very humble request to all developers team, please work on these amazing minigames suggestions, they are literally on top.

And yeah, if you have any queries regarding this suggestion, reply below, i will answer!

Example(s):
already provided everything above.
very ture i agree on that alot

Small

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Personal Boostersss

Detailed description:
So.....

My suggestion is:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
+1
This will be very helpful like imagine if it get denied

Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Personal Boostersss

Detailed description:
So.....

My suggestion is:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
i mea, it's a +1 for me because it quite annoying to have 10s and 10s or those boosters and never activated them... that would be a great idea imo

Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Personal Boostersss

Detailed description:
So.....

My suggestion is:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
+1 I always forget to use them

RGFLAMERZ

Rare Pika
IGN
RGFLAMERZ
Boosters are indeed quite the aid, but will those 15 seconds be enough to apply them ?
Though it will surely save the time, if you manage to activate them.

+1, a pretty good suggestion. I hope it gets accepted, afterall the Hotbar also looks way to empty.

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Boosters are indeed quite the aid, but will those 15 seconds be enough to apply them ?
Though it will surely save the time, if you manage to activate them.

+1, a pretty good suggestion. I hope it gets accepted, afterall the Hotbar also looks way to empty.
15 seconds are enough to choose a booster and activate it.
Because on every page, there are same boosters. Either choose coin or exp booster. Pretty much, 15 seconds is way more enough than needed