Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Permanent tools in bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Permanent tools in bedwars

Detailed description:
There should be added permanent tools in bedwars, up to 4 tiers of tools, if you upgrade you tools to next tier and die, your tools reset to lower tier.
Shears also should be permanent.
From 1st tier to second should cost 10 iron per a tool, from second to third 3 gold per a tool and from third to fouth 6 gold per a tool.​

Reason(s):
At the moment tools are so expensive in bedwars and once you die you lose it. It's just waste of resources and no one is using tools because of that,everyone is using tnt and fireballs.​

Example(s):
First tier- wooden pickaxe and wooden axe, second tier- Stone pickaxe and stone axe, third tier- iron pickaxe and iron axe, fourth tier- diamond pickaxe and diamond axe

atrely

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Permanent tools in bedwars

Detailed description:
There should be added permanent tools in bedwars, up to 4 tiers of tools, if you upgrade you tools to next tier and die, your tools reset to lower tier.

Shears also should be permanent.

From 1st tier to second should cost 10 iron per a tool, from second to third 3 gold per a tool and from third to fouth 6 gold per a tool.

Reason(s):
At the moment tools are so expensive in bedwars and once you die you lose it. It's just waste of resources and no one is using tools because of that,everyone is using tnt and fireballs.

Example(s):
First tier- wooden pickaxe and wooden axe, second tier- Stone pickaxe and stone axe, third tier- iron pickaxe and iron axe, fourth tier- diamond pickaxe and diamond axe
-1 I completely disagree as if someone were to buy a diamond sword early that means the player would keep it for the rest of the game, or until elimination. This would make the game in my opinion un-enjoyable as it would just make good players better and ruin the overall feel of bedwars.

Disaalt

The Pika
-1 I completely disagree as if someone were to buy a diamond sword early that means the player would keep it for the rest of the game, or until elimination. This would make the game in my opinion un-enjoyable as it would just make good players better and ruin the overall feel of bedwars.
Read the whole thread again bro, its tools. Pickaxes Or Axes. Plus when you die they get deranked, for example if you bought a Diamond Pickaxe and died it would turn into a Iron Pickaxe.

atrely

Rare Pika
Read the whole thread again bro, its tools. Pickaxes Or Axes. Plus when you die they get deranked, for example if you bought a Diamond Pickaxe and died it would turn into a Iron Pickaxe.
My mistake as I did not read enough as I should have, I am for this idea.

Nickname

Epic Pika
No that wouldn't work because you need to buy an Iron Pickaxe to have it so it would be dumb. Before the update you needed to buy first wooden pickaxe then stone pickaxe then iron, gold and diamond, so back than it worked but now it won't.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey Zxga,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and is implemeted!

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
Mrfatsojr

Status
Not open for further replies.