Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Permanent ban for a gif is not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
SweatyBlaze

Suggestion:
Permanent ban for a gif is not good

Detailed description:
We shouldn't get permanent ban for sending a gif (on the first time)

Hey I'm sweatyblaze, and I got permanent ban because of sending a gif (animal cruelty) against the ( tos ) yea I admit that was my mistake and I don't wanna send it either . I made 2 appeals because of that like literally getting permanent ban because of a gif is not good.

I was ganna send a fly gif to prank but I (by mistake) clicked on that gif idk why that was in my list and I even deleted the gif after sending but I got banned.

Reason(s):
Reasons for changing this system is -

• people sends gif by mistake (just like me)

• many of my friends suffer this problem and you can even search in the discord many people have done this and regret their permanent ban

- We should get like (30 days ban rather than a permanent ban)
- 1st ban should be for 30 days
- 2nd ban should be for 90 days or permanent

Hope you understand,

Example(s):

Last edited:

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
Breaking Discord's TOS is against the rules and results in a permanent ban. It's the same than being too young to be on Discord, which also breaks the Terms of Service. A permanent ban is very fine, be careful what you send.

OP
OP
SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Breaking Discord's TOS is against the rules and results in a permanent ban. It's the same than being too young to be on Discord, which also breaks the Terms of Service. A permanent ban is very fine, be careful what you send.
I agree but still 30 days ban is good for that... Like literally permanent ban for a gif is not that great as I said above :(.

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
I agree but still 30 days ban is good for that... Like literally permanent ban for a gif is not that great as I said above :(.
And as I said above, breaking Discord's TOS rightfully so results in a permanent ban. The first step of being allowed in our Discord Server is to be following the Rules Discord made.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
I don't understand why people take all this permanent ban seriously, people can easily ban evade especially on discord.

OP
OP
SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
And as I said above, breaking Discord's TOS rightfully so results in a permanent ban. The first step of being allowed in our Discord Server is to be following the Rules Discord made.
I am not saying you aren't right xd . See the thing is there are other rules too which violates discord TOS but still not get permanent ban. :).

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello sweatyblaze,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Anything that goes against Discord TOS will receive a permanent ban.
  • Your fault for sending gore gifs.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.