Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Permanent BAN cuz of a gif

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Sending content of animal cruelty is against discords terms of service, which is rightfully so a permanent ban.

If you really sent it on accident, you need to ask yourself if it was really necessary having that gif in your favorites..
Humans can make mistakes? Respectfully if you dont think he is sorry for what he did. Why would he be even talking about it and applying for unban?

Adlless

Great Reporter
That's his problem for having the gif in his favorites when it's against the discord TOS. Mistakes happen, but a rule is a rule, if you broke them your punishment won't get revoked.

Surbate

Staff Member
IGN
Surbate
Humans can make mistakes? Respectfully if you dont think he is sorry for what he did. Why would he be even talking about it and applying for unban?
The server is at risk if we actively take no action against people breaking the discord TOS. He shouldn't have that gif in his favorites, because if he doesn't, something like that doesn't happen

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
As a human. I think humans can make mistakes, so yea. And you deleted it. Means you dident ment to send it. And a permanent ban? Wow pika. You really love animals not dying but dont know how to deal with people behaving like *****
You can also use swear words or foreign language in public chat by mistake, thinking you're talking in a private chat when your chat was set to public chat. If you do so, it won't avoid you the consequences of its punishments i.e. you will still get punished for it. It is a similar case here as well.

OP
OP
SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
As a human. I think humans can make mistakes, so yea. And you deleted it. Means you dident ment to send it. And a permanent ban? Wow pika. You really love animals not dying but dont know how to deal with people behaving like *****
That's what i mean dude you are damn right. LIGET DELETING IT OMG IN LIKE 2 SEC?? PIKA HELLO>???

OP
OP
SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
The server is at risk if we actively take no action against people breaking the discord TOS. He shouldn't have that gif in his favorites, because if he doesn't, something like that doesn't happen
oke but i really really think that pika should give people 2nd chance or discord TOS should have 6 month ban not perm ban, im ganna make a suggestion in this one. Hope epiko will like it...

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
oke but i really really think that pika should give people 2nd chance or discord TOS should have 6 month ban not perm ban, im ganna make a suggestion in this one. Hope epiko will like it...
Breaking discord ToS can get you a permanent ban in discord itself. So, making it a 6-month ban is too light for the punishment.

OP
OP
SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Breaking discord ToS can get you a permanent ban in discord itself. So, making it a 6-month ban is too light for the punishment
so why account sharing is not perm ban? cuz its against TOS too?

OP
OP
SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Account sharing does nothing harmful to the server (as long as you don't break the rules). So, it is not a permanent ban.
I mean in that way, that gif shouldn't be perm ban then. Cuz discord TOS doesnt give perm ban in pika server (you are getting my point?)

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
I mean in that way, that gif shouldn't be perm ban then. Cuz discord TOS doesnt give perm ban in pika server (you are getting my point?)
The GIF is a permanent ban because it shows animal cruelty which will make the server unsafe for other people. That is why it is a permanent ban.

Adlless

Great Reporter
Listen, let me break this down for you.
1. Breaking discord TOS even by mistake is a permanent ban
2. It's clearly mentioned in the pika rules, that breaking discord TOS will get you banned of the server permanently.
3. Pika cannot excuse TOS breakers, since pika could be at risk.

Adlless

Great Reporter
If it's a permanent ban on discord, I don't see any reason in why pika would reduce the ban period if your account is already permanently banned on discord.

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
In pika, account sharing is discouraged and not disallowed
The reason they said it is discouraged is because " Several of our punishments include IP-bans and IP-mutes. Sharing your account could land you in trouble since your IP address will be linked to other accounts and vice versa. It also poses risks to your account's security." This is what is mentioned in the disclaimers. So, as long as you don't share your account with unknown people and don't break any rules, it is not bannable.

OP
OP
SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
In pika, account sharing is discouraged and not disallowed
but isnt that disallowed in discord, meaning its agaisnt TOS (same as that gif) so in that way im saying that it should have 6 months ban ;/. DUDE one GIF? PERM BAN? OMG

Adlless

Great Reporter
Mate, not happening, it's against the tos and you won't get unbanned 😭