Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Permanent BAN cuz of a gif

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
hey im SweatyBlaze,

It's been 2 months since I got banned for a gif in which an animal was being killed . Which I didn't mean to send it, I appealed for it and got denied :< I mean yeah It was my fault that I send it but I really didn't mean to send it. I was actually ganna send my fav gif of a fly but I miss clicked and send that gif and even deleted it in like 3 to 4 sec and then I closed discord cuz of a work and then after 10mins Pika's Bot DM me that I got banned PERMANENT. Dude that moment ;-; I literally got depressed for 3 days and I still want to say "Please unban me" cuz I really didnt mean to send it. yeah that's all I wanna say and It was fun to be a part of pika's discord players :>

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
hey im SweatyBlaze,

It's been 2 months since I got banned for a gif in which an animal was being killed . Which I didn't mean to send it, I appealed for it and got denied :< I mean yeah It was my fault that I send it but I really didn't mean to send it. I was actually ganna send my fav gif of a fly but I miss clicked and send that gif and even deleted it in like 3 to 4 sec and then I closed discord cuz of a work and then after 10mins Pika's Bot DM me that I got banned PERMANENT. Dude that moment ;-; I literally got depressed for 3 days and I still want to say "Please unban me" cuz I really didnt mean to send it. yeah that's all I wanna say and It was fun to be a part of pika's discord players :>
If you don't have proof that you accidently sent it, there's nothing much you can do about it

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
hey im SweatyBlaze,

You can't really appeal that...

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
hey im SweatyBlaze,

Justice for SweatyBlaze. Damm Permanent Ban is not fair!

SgtPosiden

Great Reporter
IGN
SgtPosiden
hey im SweatyBlaze,

as an animal lover i think your punishment is fair.

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
Bruh everyone get chances to improve and to not repeat why not him?

Surbate

Staff Member
IGN
Surbate
hey im SweatyBlaze,

Sending content of animal cruelty is against discords terms of service, which is rightfully so a permanent ban.

If you really sent it on accident, you need to ask yourself if it was really necessary having that gif in your favorites..

OP
OP
SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Sending content of animal cruelty is against discords terms of service, which is rightfully so a permanent ban.

If you really sent it on accident, you need to ask yourself if it was really necessary having that gif in your favorites..
Nope it wasn't yeah , I will regret it for my life ngl :(
The friend who sent that gif and I saved it cuz it looked funny.. ahh. I am so sad cuz of that ngl 😔

I wanna say im sorry.

Adlless

Great Reporter
Rip man, you've been active on every platform so far. Good luck man wish you all the best mate

Adlless

Great Reporter
Nope, not possible. Unless your appeal gets accepted ofcourse, in this case it didn't though

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
hey im SweatyBlaze,

As a human. I think humans can make mistakes, so yea. And you deleted it. Means you dident ment to send it. And a permanent ban? Wow pika. You really love animals not dying but dont know how to deal with people behaving like *****