Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Perm Banned after paying 40 euro for upgrading rank but never get the rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillMC

Pika Member
Attention all players,

A kind advise not to purchase any rank from this server. I paid 40 euro for upgrading my rank from pro to hero to lord.

After paying 40 Euro on 24 August 2022 at Singapore time around 8 plus pm, I did not get my rank up.

Although as told I sent my posting together with my transaction ID to Payment Support, Bug report, they turned a deaf ear to me.

Thus, I am perm banned at 5am the server time.

This is not only a buggy and laggy server, it is also a cheaping server.

My advise to you, becareful when you want to purchase any item from this server, you may not get what you want but get banned for nothing.

I have filed a claim to paypal to claim for my refund.

OP
OP
K

KillMC

Pika Member
When you make payment support you have to wait +48h + it was your fault you purchased the it on wrong acc

This is why you got ban by console
I got banned before I make a paypal claim for my refund. It was because I got banned therefore i make a paypal claim for my refund.

OP
OP
K

KillMC

Pika Member
I sent so many reports and none were replied. I was banned in the morning 5am. I have not even done anything. My claim was only at Singapore time 18.00pm on 25th August 2022. I was banned on 25th Aug 2022 early 5am. Explain this then. Shouldn't I file the claim? Tell them to look at my posting asking for help. They simply ignored. If you need 48 hours to rectify the problem, at least reply to tell me about it. Keeping quiet and ignoring will not solve any problem. Also it's not my fault. The system is bugged. My first transaction was successful but the second one wasn't.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220825-154204_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220825-154204_WhatsApp.jpg
    748.4 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
K

KillMC

Pika Member
Oh FYI, you are the only one replying to my posting lol. This is so unbelievable. Members of the servers are more helpful than the owner and staffs. Anyway thank you bro.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
If you make a payment support thread, explain everything what has happened, you should get your ranks, and also will be unbanned from the server, but only if you cancel the refund. You just need to be patient, because the owners don't see the payment threads daily.
Also I suggest not making anymore threads in "OP Factions" and not posting your payments here.

OP
OP
K

KillMC

Pika Member
Which part of my english do you not understand? I had made payment for 40 euro on the 24th August 2022. After I have posted my payment problem in various section in this site, nothing and nobody had replied to me. I did not file any claim for refund but was already perm banned on the 25th August 2022 at 5am.
This is only to alert players to be more careful with your payment. Because the system is also bugged. They could have replied and unban me, and give me the rank. I can always cancel the claim now. They chose to perm ban me when I was sleeping in the middle of the night 5am. And next day late afternoon that I realised I was banned. I explained but was denied for unban. That is why I filed the refund claim. I have done whatever needed, and I am very patient enough to wait for a reply. Till today this time when I am typing here, nobody has bother to reply to my posting in the Payment Support and Bug section. If they have time to ban, they will be able to see the reports posted for help.

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Attention all players,

A kind advise not to purchase any rank from this server. I paid 40 euro for upgrading my rank from pro to hero to lord.

After paying 40 Euro on 24 August 2022 at Singapore time around 8 plus pm, I did not get my rank up.

Although as told I sent my posting together with my transaction ID to Payment Support, Bug report, they turned a deaf ear to me.

Thus, I am perm banned at 5am the server time.

This is not only a buggy and laggy server, it is also a cheaping server.

My advise to you, becareful when you want to purchase any item from this server, you may not get what you want but get banned for nothing.

I have filed a claim to paypal to claim for my refund.
Give the Staff some time :/ They have like 50+ people (a guess) who need ranks too. Not every server is perfect. -_-

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello KillMC,

Payment errors can occur, both on your and our end.
This is why we have the payment support section which is meant for such inquiries.
If you wait patiently, your ticket is eventually going to get handled and the issue is going to be resolved.
Opening a PayPal dispute or chargebacking will result in a permanent IP-ban from our network.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.