Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global People who are banned and still vote shoud be added a system so you coud exchange ur votes into iron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neveryt

Banned
IGN
Neveryt
Username:
Nevertt​

Suggestion:
People who are banned and still vote shoud be added a system so you coud exchange ur votes into iron in forums site or discord​

Detailed description:
I am banned for 90 days and i vote every day so i coud exchange my votes into iron but i cant cause i cant join ingame to do it.​

Reason(s):
So anyone coud exchange theyr votes into iron or people that vote on phone who cant get on theyr pc too often so they coud do it all on the site without waiting​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Neveryt,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.