Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

People spinning around me

xScrqtch

Pika Lover
When playing Skywars, I sometimes see people going in fastcircles around me with no armor. This causes a fright, and I sometimes fall in the void due to well, the sudden fright. What is this and can it be fixed?

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Can u stop making Trash threads and Trash suggestions ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

renkosu

When playing Skywars, I sometimes see people going in fastcircles around me with no armor. This causes a fright, and I sometimes fall in the void due to well, the sudden fright. What is this and can it be fixed?
it's testing for kill aura by seeing if you try to hit the player, it means you were either reported or falsely tagged by the system

OP
OP
xScrqtch

xScrqtch

Pika Lover
it's testing for kill aura by seeing if you try to hit the player, it means you were either reported or falsely tagged by the system
Does it have to do with my sensitivity being high?

M

MiracleWolf

Can u stop making Trash threads and Trash suggestions ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
bruh all he's doing is asking a question calm down...

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Dang, this is pretty savage ngl

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
its most likely an anticheat npc. if it hurts you, its a hacker with bhop