Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock People can Tpa Player to warzone remove that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohanrohan

Minecraft username:
rohanrohan​

Suggestion:
People can Tpa Player to warzone remove that.​

Detailed description:
So basically I brought Soul Armor and stuff i was showing it in chat for trading more stuff from another. A person Send a tpa request i accepted because he want to trade my stuff for his stuff but when i typed /tpacceppt i got telported in warzone not ready to fight and he killed me instantly and took my stuff like WOW!!! pls remove the feature to tpa players to warzone. :)​

Reason(s):

ogsq

Legendary Pika
I think it should tell you whether or not the person is in the warzone or somewhere else. +1

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello rohanrohan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.