Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pedrinhoc is a account scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yas_ayob

Banned
So me and Pedrinhoc are doing some trades. I'm going to trade him my VenxlPlays to his Crossfire Account. When he asked me to give my password first I let him to see my account. So I didn't got the full conversation.

SCREENSHOT: imgur.com/a/cMZr8c2

My Account that got hacked: VenxlPlays
Don't trust him anymore if I were you.

user2

Pika Lover
Giving someone your login info is NOT "getting hacked" You made a stupid mistake. Own up to it and use it as a learning lesson.

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
Don't give someone an account unless your 100% positive that they won't scam you or if you have some kind of trust item.

OP
OP
Yas_ayob

Yas_ayob

Banned
Don't give someone an account unless your 100% positive that they won't scam you or if you have some kind of trust item.
Yes I do. I'm even sharing my accounts to other game and he didn't scammed it. So I gave him my account.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So me and Pedrinhoc are doing some trades. I'm going to trade him my VenxlPlays to his Crossfire Account. When he asked me to give my password first I let him to see my account. So I didn't got the full conversation.

So sharing account isn't hacked.
create a support ticket with proof of ownership of the account.
Ticket : https://pika-network.net/support-tickets/open
Also speaking in other language in public chat is not allowed take it to private msg next time or plot chat.

LittleSkipy

Pika Member

Nah dude its ur fault bro dont trust anyone bro only trust them if u and the person is close

Status
Not open for further replies.