Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames party team not changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

duelx408

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
duelx408

Suggestion:
4 player party in which team cant be changed

Detailed description:
when i create a party of 4 player to play 2v2 bridge or any gamemode i cant change team make an opption of selecting team it would be the best

Reason(s):
make a team selecter in mini games like block mc and many other servers has that

Example(s):
u guys can make a team selecter oppsition it would be better rather than party vs party cause it anoing to find the party to fight sometime the team doesnt show up it would be helpful if u guys do so

Last edited:

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
I think ur confusing practice with mini games. Bridge game mode comes under practice and has nothing to do with mini games. Team selector already exist in private games and it should not exist in actual games due to reasons such as you can already create party so it would be useless

OP
OP
duelx408

duelx408

Pika Member
No
I think ur confusing practice with mini games. Bridge game mode comes under practice and has nothing to do with mini games. Team selector already exist in private games and it should not exist in actual games due to reasons such as you can already create party so it would be useless
i mean when i create a party of 4 i cant just select team it is a bit hard to select the party u wanna duel in party vs party it could be a quick access in my opinion and sorry i was a bit confused i thought it came into mini games but nvm this suggestion i gonna be denied either

arham19

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Arham19
Hello duelx408,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.