Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Minigames /party public

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
ErnestPogi

Suggestion:
/party public

Detailed description:
/party public or /p public is where everyone can just join to your party by typing /p join (ign) without inviting them this is like the thing in Practice where people can open there party to public

For Titan+ / Elite+

also add a /party limit or just make in an option when you type /p public they will have an option on how much maximum people they want to join for there party
-/party limit 12 (trio
-/party limit 16 (quads/duos)
-/party limit 8 (solos)​

Reason(s):
Theres not much of a perks for having a rank in minigames and i see some streamers on pika network is having problems on inviting people to party cause some of them spams there ign in chat, For the /party limit my reason is so that the party leader doesnt have to kick people in order for them to join which gamemode they want either solo, duos, trio, or quads.​

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Good suggestion and might make Bedwars/Skywars a little more fun. 1+

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 this is the best way when someone is Doing a public party and then you get kicked so you can rejoin

Codersdecoder

Minecraft Username:
ErnestPogi

Suggestion:
/party public

Detailed description:
/party public or /p public is where everyone can just join to your party by typing /p join (ign) without inviting them this is like the thing in Practice where people can open there party to public

For Titan+ / Elite+

also add a /party limit or just make in an option when you type /p public they will have an option on how much maximum people they want to join for there party

-/party limit 12 (trio

-/party limit 16 (quads/duos)

-/party limit 8 (solos)

Reason(s):
Theres not much of a perks for having a rank in minigames and i see some streamers on pika network is having problems on inviting people to party cause some of them spams there ign in chat, For the /party limit my reason is so that the party leader doesnt have to kick people in order for them to join which gamemode they want either solo, duos, trio, or quads.
wow nice idea but should be also for vips

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ
Accept it

__AlexandrosGR_

Pika Lover
So I believe that /party public command should be only for Streamers,YouTubers and Titan rank Players so I don't know what to vote, Neutral.

Communicate with me here:

Discord:AlexandrosGR#7385

Unawarely

The Pika

+1

Hello ErnestPogi,
Thank you for creating this suggestion!
I am glad to inform you I decided to give +1 to this suggestion for the following reason:
Many players want to play with me in a party, having a public party will make this easier and people won't ask to join and play with me privately / I can host Private Game's with any players that will join my public party

Have a nice day!
this is similar to tryharding snapchat streaks lol it's not professional it just looks weird

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey ErnestPogi,

I'm glad to tell you that your suggestion was accepted and will be added to PikaNetwork!
This perk is included for users as well inside the new Champion rank.

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for PikaNetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.