Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Minigames /party public

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
ErnestPogi

Suggestion:
/party public

Detailed description:
/party public or /p public is where everyone can just join to your party by typing /p join (ign) without inviting them this is like the thing in Practice where people can open there party to public

For Titan+ / Elite+

also add a /party limit or just make in an option when you type /p public they will have an option on how much maximum people they want to join for there party
-/party limit 12 (trio
-/party limit 16 (quads/duos)
-/party limit 8 (solos)​

Reason(s):
Theres not much of a perks for having a rank in minigames and i see some streamers on pika network is having problems on inviting people to party cause some of them spams there ign in chat, For the /party limit my reason is so that the party leader doesnt have to kick people in order for them to join which gamemode they want either solo, duos, trio, or quads.​

tlang

Veteran
what if all the elite's and titan's join the same lobby and make the party public?
The chat would be flooded. There are a lot more elite+ ranks in minigames than gold ranks in practice.

OP
OP
ErnestPogi

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
what if all the elite's and titan's join the same lobby and make the party public?
The chat would be flooded. There are a lot more elite+ ranks in minigames than gold ranks in practice.
Why would it be flooded???? ;-;

vishyvishal

Pika Lover
Hey Im just vibing through this mans forum account to bypass the chat filter, he told me to write something here and that is

+1

Orian31

Epic Pika
+1
For me who is a streamer without YouTube rank its so useful so you can be able to host private games without needing the stress of doing everything.

Phantoom

Great Reporter
+1
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
ErnestPogi

Suggestion:
/party public

Detailed description:
/party public or /p public is where everyone can just join to your party by typing /p join (ign) without inviting them this is like the thing in Practice where people can open there party to public

For Titan+ / Elite+

also add a /party limit or just make in an option when you type /p public they will have an option on how much maximum people they want to join for there party

-/party limit 12 (trio

-/party limit 16 (quads/duos)

-/party limit 8 (solos)

Reason(s):
Theres not much of a perks for having a rank in minigames and i see some streamers on pika network is having problems on inviting people to party cause some of them spams there ign in chat, For the /party limit my reason is so that the party leader doesnt have to kick people in order for them to join which gamemode they want either solo, duos, trio, or quads.
+1 I have no friends to play might as well abuse this :c

KenzoTange

Banned

+1

Hello ErnestPogi,
Thank you for creating this suggestion!
I am glad to inform you I decided to give +1 to this suggestion for the following reason:
Many players want to play with me in a party, having a public party will make this easier and people won't ask to join and play with me privately / I can host Private Game's with any players that will join my public party

Have a nice day!

crazysteve79

The Pika

+1

Hello ErnestPogi,
Thank you for creating this suggestion!
I am glad to inform you I decided to give +1 to this suggestion for the following reason:
Many players want to play with me in a party, having a public party will make this easier and people won't ask to join and play with me privately / I can host Private Game's with any players that will join my public party

Have a nice day!
why u do be like this just say +1 and good suggestion and talk in forums this ngl triggers me xd

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
I like being professional I have own templates for all in comments
epic ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
lol ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Zxga

Great Reporter
Would be interesting.
Upvoted, helpful for streamers and youtubers when they're live and they want to make private games and also good if people just want some tournaments or private games.

Status
Not open for further replies.