Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Minigames Party improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Party improvement​

Detailed description:
Most of people are annoyed of having to type "/party chat" every time to talk in global chat because it's a kinda long command. So i think in replacement for that command you should make one of these commands:

/pc
/global chat
/gc

Im thinking of /gc or /global chat working as if ur talking in p chat and you wanna say a single word in global chat you just do:

/gc or /global chat hello

I think there is no need for global chat command if you make a /pc command wich would be alot easier.

/p warp
/p warp (username)
This command would in some situations when ur friend is afk or something like that.

Allowing everyone to invite anyone to the party.
The command is really long and it could be kinda annoying to get it correct especially if you're not playing in parties often.
So i think a new command for it should be just:

/p invs all

Short, simple and would make it a alot easier to type.

/p invite

/p invite is the main command and people kinda get used to typing invite but it is kinda long aswell and it could get shorter and easier to type. Instead of full word invite you could put just inv:

/p inv (username)

Doesn't really matter much but it is a small detail that could be cool to add.

/p mute

Sometimes in parties people start spamming. And it gets kinda annoying sometimes so /p mute would be kinda good to add because imagine this:
You and your friends are playing and another friend wants to play, the other guy is spamming but you don't wanna kick him because he will be mad later. But you still want to plau with him and thats where this command would come in cloutch:

/p mute (username)

/p disband
The command that you need to type every time you want to join another persons party but you aready invited somebody that didn't join. Then you will have to type /p disband. I think that when you invite someone and nobody joins the party in range of 30 sec or something like that party automaticly disbands it self.​

Reason(s):
It's all explained in detailed description box.​

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ

Mudd

Epic Pika
+1

i really need to get ti type smth here, cuz i dont wnana keep doing what im doing rn

xXFlareWOLF

Legendary Pika
+1︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎

_Maasikas_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon

Suggestion:
Party improvement

Detailed description:
Most of people are annoyed of having to type "/party chat" every time to talk in global chat because it's a kinda long command. So i think in replacement for that command you should make one of these commands:

/pc

/global chat

/gc

Im thinking of /gc or /global chat working as if ur talking in p chat and you wanna say a single word in global chat you just do:

/gc or /global chat hello

I think there is no need for global chat command if you make a /pc command wich would be alot easier.

/p warp

/p warp (username)

This command would in some situations when ur friend is afk or something like that.

Allowing everyone to invite anyone to the party.

The command is really long and it could be kinda annoying to get it correct especially if you're not playing in parties often.

So i think a new command for it should be just:

/p invs all

Short, simple and would make it a alot easier to type.

/p invite

/p invite is the main command and people kinda get used to typing invite but it is kinda long aswell and it could get shorter and easier to type. Instead of full word invite you could put just inv:

/p inv (username)

Doesn't really matter much but it is a small detail that could be cool to add.

/p mute

Sometimes in parties people start spamming. And it gets kinda annoying sometimes so /p mute would be kinda good to add because imagine this:

You and your friends are playing and another friend wants to play, the other guy is spamming but you don't wanna kick him because he will be mad later. But you still want to plau with him and thats where this command would come in cloutch:

/p mute (username)

/p disband

The command that you need to type every time you want to join another persons party but you aready invited somebody that didn't join. Then you will have to type /p disband. I think that when you invite someone and nobody joins the party in range of 30 sec or something like that party automaticly disbands it self.

Reason(s):
It's all explained in detailed description box.
I really like /p mute idea since most of the people spam :/ +1

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
+1 ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JerryMine

The Pika
it is needed because not having it is gay and will be not very hypixel

BinoyZSikE

Rare Pika
You can alr do /p inv and u said "/party chat" but there is alr and alternate "/p chat" Watever +1.

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea and its very good hope the staff of the great pika make this true

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello Blazemon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that some of your ideas have been accepted and are going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.