Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames /party ban <user> <time> <reason>

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Zawyar_Gamer

YouTube
Minecraft username:
Zawyar_Gamer​

Suggestion:
/party ban <user> <time> <reason>​

Detailed description:
As A YouTuber I Believe That Especially YouTubers Need This Command In Game. You Guys Can Add /party kick <time> It Might Be Easy Because You Only Have To Update The Existing Command A Bit. Its Not That Hard And You Can Also Make It Like When Party Is Public Then You Can Do /p kick <time> As It Have No Use In Normal Party ( We Can Just Remove Them From Party And They Can't Join Back Without An Invitation From Leader )​

Reason(s):
When We ( YouTubers ) Are Streaming Most Of The Time Cheaters Join Our Party Because Party Is Open And When We Kick Them They Join Again And There Is No Permanent Solution For It Except Removing The Party From Public.​

____Clown

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Zawyar_Gamer

Suggestion:
/party ban <user> <time> <reason>

Detailed description:
As A YouTuber I Believe That Especially YouTubers Need This Command In Game. You Guys Can Add /party kick <time> It Might Be Easy Because You Only Have To Update The Existing Command A Bit. Its Not That Hard And You Can Also Make It Like When Party Is Public Then You Can Do /p kick <time> As It Have No Use In Normal Party ( We Can Just Remove Them From Party And They Can't Join Back Without An Invitation From Leader )

Reason(s):
When We ( YouTubers ) Are Streaming Most Of The Time Cheaters Join Our Party Because Party Is Open And When We Kick Them They Join Again And There Is No Permanent Solution For It Except Removing The Party From Public.
+1
Finally a suggestion that is worth it, How I didn't think of that?

Last edited:

Tihispap

Great Reporter
According to my opinion. such addition is just useless since an option to keep the party clean from unwanted users already exists.

OP
OP
Zawyar_Gamer

Zawyar_Gamer

YouTube
According to my opinion. such addition is just useless since an option to keep the party clean from unwanted users already exists.
Hello @Tihispap can you explain a bit like how to do it only /party mute exists but it mutes the whole party and if we do /p kick they will rejoin ( if party is public ). They should enable this option for Champion only then as only Champions can make party public!

Tihispap

Great Reporter
Hello @Tihispap can you explain a bit like how to do it only /party mute exists but it mutes the whole party and if we do /p kick they will rejoin ( if party is public ). They should enable this option for Champion only then as only Champions can make party public!
Making the party public is 100% your responsibility and you decided to allow everyone to join your party. If you aren't willing to have annoying users or cheaters in your party, you should simply refrain from making it public at first place.

AfridiMinecraft

YouTube
+1
In my personal opinion, it does NOT seem useless because when most YouTube ranks go live they make the party public so that they don't have to go through the hassle of inviting each and every single viewer and when they encounter people cheating/trolling by kicking them, they can just simply join back...

Karly_Pika

Banned
Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
Zawyar_Gamer

Suggestion:
/party ban <user> <time> <reason>

Detailed description:
As A YouTuber I Believe That Especially YouTubers Need This Command In Game. You Guys Can Add /party kick <time> It Might Be Easy Because You Only Have To Update The Existing Command A Bit. Its Not That Hard And You Can Also Make It Like When Party Is Public Then You Can Do /p kick <time> As It Have No Use In Normal Party ( We Can Just Remove Them From Party And They Can't Join Back Without An Invitation From Leader )

Reason(s):
When We ( YouTubers ) Are Streaming Most Of The Time Cheaters Join Our Party Because Party Is Open And When We Kick Them They Join Again And There Is No Permanent Solution For It Except Removing The Party From Public.
This basically is useless unless you have your party public, because you need to be invited to join the party in the first place, so unless it's public then it's useless.

I would see why youtube ranks need it but it's not important.

OP
OP
Zawyar_Gamer

Zawyar_Gamer

YouTube
This basically is useless unless you have your party public, because you need to be invited to join the party in the first place, so unless it's public then it's useless.

I would see why youtube ranks need it but it's not important.
Hi @Karly_Pika You Are Right But I Would Recommend If The Option Is Only Available When The Party In Public