Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

/Pardon me

Status
Not open for further replies.

NICKKAGIA1

I was deffeding my baze from the outside then i left the fight...then combat left so i decided to /whrite home but game tpa me to the same block time by time and then got banned,and the reason was for knockback...there is no point here just unban me i got unbanned some hours before and i got banned again but this time for no reason

ZurriW

Epic Pika
Hello bud. Don’t write your ban threads here. You’re not allowed, do it in the ban appeal in the forum list section, and if you need help I’m here.

OP
OP
N

NICKKAGIA1

ok dude i will do next time ...i wanted to report that a guy named Rektinq is using kill aura and he never get kicked is that allowed?

ZurriW

Epic Pika
I saw Rektinq’s history and he did use Kilaura on factions, and he got banned. He also used it on me, but the thing is you need to get video proof of him using aura. I’m sorry to hear that you died because of hacks!!. It’s dumb to die because of that, it happened to me a bunch of times. Just report it next time on pika report not here okay bud?. Alright thank you for telling us the story, I really appreciate it.

Your bud zurri

Status
Not open for further replies.