Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PAC... (Pika-Anti-Cheat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexHD

Pika Member
I dont know why i see people with kill aura range and trigger and auto clicker? You need upgreade anti cheat :/

ZeroGiven

Veteran
I dont know why i see people with kill aura range and trigger and auto clicker? You need upgreade anti cheat :/

Well we could ban more people but risk more false bans. Just give it some time it will get better ;)

Greetings,
Me

OP
OP
A

AlexHD

Pika Member
Well we could ban more people but risk more false bans. Just give it some time it will get better ;)

Greetings,
Me
Yes but if i would just learn how to record with shadow play 1/5 server i think will be banned and that will be better if i would be an helper just for the hackers.:D just say i was builder mod helper and admin on some servers (i think that would help)

Greetings,
Me

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Yes but if i would just learn how to record with shadow play 1/5 server i think will be banned and that will be better if i would be an helper just for the hackers.:D just say i was builder mod helper and admin on some servers (i think that would help)

Greetings,
Me

If you see a hacker make a report on the forums under the Ban Appeals and Applications section and under subsection "Reports". Make sure to follow the format and always provide evidence in the form of a video recording. Screenshots are ok for chat related reports however for pvp related killaura type reports make sure to have a video. You can post videos on youtube and screenshots on imgur.com. Thats how you can help the admins ban the hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.