Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars /p private

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hxnnxh

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
_hxnnxh

Suggestion:
/p private

Detailed description:
hey PikaNetwork I have a suggestion called /p private,/p private works like when the p owner do the command when the owner joins a game like 2v2v2v1,1v1v1v1, etc. the party will be redirected to a private game.

Reason(s):
My reason is Because I want to 1v1 or 2v2 my friend and I know players would love this to get added​

Example(s):
/p private

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
_hxnnxh

Suggestion:
/p private

Detailed description:
hey PikaNetwork I have a suggestion called /p private,/p private works like when the p owner do the command when the owner joins a game like 2v2v2v1,1v1v1v1, etc. the party will be redirected to a private game.

Reason(s):
My reason is Because I want to 1v1 or 2v2 my friend and I know players would love this to get added

Example(s):
/p private
+1, it would also be cool if there were private settings, for example in sw: God gear, rumble mode; bedwars: faster gens, full team upgrades, disallow fireballs

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
Private game suggestion with some game cosmetics

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

good idea, +1

iiRage

Banned
Yes, I absolutely agree with, it will be really great for the server in my opinion, here you have my vote +1

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello _hxnnxh,

Thank you for taking your time to create a suggestion to improve the server. Unfortunately, your suggestion has been DENIED for the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest something that already has been suggested. (denied or accepted)
If you wish to learn more on how to create a proper suggestion thread, you may check the Do(s) and Don't(s) HERE.

Your thread has been locked!

Good morning,
TryHardMarktin

Status
Not open for further replies.