Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Owned Cosmetics Sorting Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Minecraft username:
Divine_Pheonix_​

Suggestion:
Owned Cosmetics Sorting Option​

Detailed description:
In Pika Lobby there are cosmetics for lobbies and mini-games. To use them you right click the cosmetics item in your hotbar in the lobby and activate them. It is a pain to find and activate those cosmetics when you have a lot of them. I suggest that pika add an option to find your owned cosmetics and that you can sort them by rarity, rank-required, etc.​

Reason(s):
It could take a long long time to find that one cosmetic you own and i think this could be a cool addition to the cosmetics menu.​

Example(s):
After i open the cosmetics menu, i can select a type of cosmetic then click a yellow stained glass pane named "My cosmetics" after i click it, i can see a gui with all my owned cosmetics in it​

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello Divine_Pheonix,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already implemented
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.