Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Overall suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Veteran
Minecraft Username
Davidva

Suggestion:
Overall suggestions

Detailed description:
Dear community,

Hereby I have made up a list of suggestions for improvement on the just released update.
  • Nerfing kit combo
  • Flat maps
  • Pot registration
  • Hit registration bug
Followed by an explanation per suggestion:

Nerfing kit combo
The current kit contains protection 4 armor with a sharpness 5 sword with strength 2. This means you can hit throught the gapple. Therefore you only need 1 combo of 10 hits and your opponent is dead. Takes no skill just 1 combo. Please nerf the sword.

Flat maps
The new maps have most of times different heights in the map. For a kit such as buildUHC isn't this a big problem. But for any potpvp it's a nightmare. It breaks combos, make you miss pots and makes it not fun to fight. I suggest to add flat maps instead of the current ones

Pika doesn't support 1.7 pvp. I am not sure why. Every real pvper prefers 1.7 over 1.8 due to its pvp mechanics. It has a better hit registration.

Pot registration
The current pot registration isn't bad but it can be better in my opinion. Some fights you end up just above 80 percent pot accuracy. This means you missed out on 1/5 of your healing and I think that's a lot. It would be more fun to make potting better because of laggy quickdrop, weird knockback etc that makes you miss pots.

Hit registration bug
This bug has been a thing ever since the release of the last practicepvp. It freezes your sword. It looks like you're swinging but you only see praticals but no hit will register. To fix this you can eat, pot, pearl of blockhit
It's just very annoying because it gives others the chance to combo. Especially when it happens several times a game.

I you liked my suggestions, let me down below​

Reason(s):
Improvement of the last update​

Disaalt

The Pika
1. 1.7 better hit reg is litterally a unfair advantage. Even hypixel blocked it.
2. Hit reg bug, pot reg bug and quick drop bug are not related to the dev team in any way. Its the practice plugin which is causing it. Maybe contact them.
for the rest i give a +1.

OP
OP
Davidva

Davidva

Veteran
1. 1.7 better hit reg is litterally a unfair advantage. Even hypixel blocked it.
2. Hit reg bug, pot reg bug and quick drop bug are not related to the dev team in any way. Its the practice plugin which is causing it. Maybe contact them.
for the rest i give a +1.
1. No its not, even you use 1.8 it still has 1.7 mechanics because you play on a 1.7 server. HP has is block due to hackers
2. I suggest this so they make it custom

Disaalt

The Pika
1. No its not, even you use 1.8 it still has 1.7 mechanics because you play on a 1.7 server. HP has is block due to hackers
2. I suggest this so they make it custom
1. Decompile 1.7 and 1.8 minecraft and you will see. 1.8 has an additional feature that adds a new "if" statement to combat. I mean so if the player "misses" the hit, their cps reduces. Sounds weird, but tenebrous explained it here
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWMrYNGkB3M
. (Its not about Lunar Client, just see what tene says about the better hit reg.)
2. They need to fix the anticheat first, and making a custom one would take them another 4 years.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
1. Decompile 1.7 and 1.8 minecraft and you will see. 1.8 has an additional feature that adds a new "if" statement to combat. I mean so if the player "misses" the hit, their cps reduces. Sounds weird, but tenebrous explained it here
. (Its not about Lunar Client, just see what tene says about the better hit reg.)
2. They need to fix the anticheat first, and making a custom one would take them another 4 years.
agree, anticheat at the first place

OP
OP
Davidva

Davidva

Veteran
I know about the hit thing but what he says is that 1.8 lunar has an advantage over normal 1.8.
It's different with 1.7 and 1.8 because the server is run 1.7 and a 1.7 server doesn't know 1.8 mechanics. That explains why a 1.16 used doesn't have a different Nether than a 1.8 user.

moxxy17

Banned
if they add 1.7, the players have a choice to play on 1.7.
if they continue to play on 1.8 that's their issue.

Disaalt

The Pika
I know about the hit thing but what he says is that 1.8 lunar has an advantage over normal 1.8.
It's different with 1.7 and 1.8 because the server is run 1.7 and a 1.7 server doesn't know 1.8 mechanics. That explains why a 1.16 used doesn't have a different Nether than a 1.8 user.
Then it comes to another issue. The server runs on waterfall 1.16.1 & protocolsupport. What do we do now? Change the server software back around? Then what about survival?

Zxga

Staff Member
Helper
Instead of making swords weak, remove strength potions. That's how I play against my friends, works perfectly fine.

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
they havent accpted/denied Like
... i dont know what they are doing

Unawarely

The Pika
+1, also @Disaalt 1.7 isn't an advantage, because tcp nodelay is an allowed mod, anyone on 1.8 can get rid of the missing hits glitch by using that mod, so it's not unfair.

Unawarely

The Pika
nah, only if you inject into mc. 1.7 just lacks some of 1.8s code. no regedit or other crap can solve that sadly
nah bro ziblacking's regedit actually helped me so much. I take 4.65743% less kb and I get first hit always

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hey Davidva,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.