Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Our Staffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Hello, just a suggestion, maybe some of our helpers need to have their priorities checked, I mean there probably is somewhere for you to be useful rather than just reading peoples private chats on a server where two moderators and a Headadmin(Robin) in vanish is already, just saying it doesn't make anyone look cool warning people for what they are talking about between them, I received a warning for saying that "i am a hacker and my hack is hotness" the best part is at that moment I was on the same TeamSpeak3 channel with literally 1/4 of all our staffs let alone that I was building something with Drumm at the time of the screenshot, let alone there were at least three more useful stuff to do at that moment, one of which was a player insulting two staff members and claiming they don't deserve their ranks which Dusan took care of, anyways that warning does me no harm but there is really a way for you to be useful or more useful at least we don't need someone who is just searching for a way to punish people, we need people who can help the server get better...

PS: this is just my opinion you might agree with it, you might not it is cool, both perspectives are respectable to their owners as long as we don't start shoving it into each others face.

PS2: link of the reason behind the warning "https://prnt.sc/g7nafu"

Davidva

Veteran
Hello, just a suggestion, maybe some of our helpers need to have their priorities checked, I mean there probably is somewhere for you to be useful rather than just reading peoples private chats on a server where two moderators and a Headadmin(Robin) in vanish is already, just saying it doesn't make anyone look cool warning people for what they are talking about between them, I received a warning for saying that "i am a hacker and my hack is hotness" the best part is at that moment I was on the same TeamSpeak3 channel with literally 1/4 of all our staffs let alone that I was building something with Drumm at the time of the screenshot, let alone there were at least three more useful stuff to do at that moment, one of which was a player insulting two staff members and claiming they don't deserve their ranks which Dusan took care of, anyways that warning does me no harm but there is really a way for you to be useful or more useful at least we don't need someone who is just searching for a way to punish people, we need people who can help the server get better...

PS: this is just my opinion you might agree with it, you might not it is cool, both perspectives are respectable to their owners as long as we don't start shoving it into each others face.

PS2: link of the reason behind the warning "https://prnt.sc/g7nafu"
The warning is fair but you got a good point out there.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
yup, you just need to read the rules more carefully next time

OP
OP
oOmeerOo

oOmeerOo

Veteran
i know the rules and i am not arguing about the warning, it wears off tomorrow anyways, it is just what he was doing with his time as a staff member he could've been a big help to the players like rest of the staffs were at that moment
yup, you just need to read the rules more carefully next time

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Let's get this clear: Giving you a warning or moderating PM for toxic behaviors or rule breaking is a way to help the server.

That is a proof staff is doing their job. Besides, you can't say they are disregarding other players because you don't see the punishment they have received unless you check pika's ban page.

In addition, staff doesn't only moderate in game but also in discord, forum reports and teamspeak and there was 2 events that happened today.

OP
OP
oOmeerOo

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Let's get this clear: Giving you a warning or moderating PM for toxic behaviors or rule breaking is a way to help the server.

That is a proof staff is doing their job. Besides, you can't say they are disregarding other players because you don't see the punishment they have received unless you check pika's ban page.

In addition, staff doesn't only moderate in game but also in discord, forum reports and teamspeak and there was 2 events that happened today.
if we cant even talk to our friends freely what good is private chat for? I am not saying they aren't doing their job, what I am saying is they are wasting energy on something rather useless, on that moment there was a lot of opportunities to do the server good or do something that would help (a) player(s).

side note: what I said was not toxic nor rule breaking, simply friends having fun, which every other staff online understood we even laughed at it in teamspeak3 but this guy either didn't or just wanted to show off.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
You are the one who needs to check the 'priorities'. Create one more thread like that and you're gone from the Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.