Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OUR RANKS?!

do u have ur survival rank

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ali99

Epic Pika
hi

what happened to our ranked at survival?
every donator is unranked?
we cant use our commands aswell...

what happened?

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The ranks are crashed and before it happened alot of times so it's normal and also helpers don't have their helper rank they are also fighter.

Kinsta

I seem to still have my ninja rank but a lot of the perks are cut of.For example diamond armour and tools.
I can't even open the rank previews in spawn, i don't know if its me or there is something wrong in the server.
My kit ninja doesnt exist.

Last edited:

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@In7rovert the problem is solved and /kit ninja is removed even i don't have /kit alchemist so don't worry.

HeavyGuy

Legendary Pika
If you think all ranks are got removed make a support ticket

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@HeavyGuy the issue was fixed 1 week ago so i think we don't need to comment on 1 week ago's post which is now solved and i already made a support ticket and closed it because the problem was fixed and some players doesn't check their rank before commenting here like @In7rovert didn't checked his/her rank in survival before commenting here.

HeavyGuy

Legendary Pika
@HeavyGuy the issue was fixed 1 week ago so i think we don't need to comment on 1 week ago's post which is now solved and i already made a support ticket and closed it because the problem was fixed and some players doesn't check their rank before commenting here like @In7rovert didn't checked his/her rank in survival before commenting here.
Ow I didn't see this post was 1 week a go lol

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Rockygaming you can lock this post its being 18 days and we got our rank in that day

Status
Not open for further replies.