Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OpSkyblock

Is there a more understandable way of getting money other than selling keys and items in the auction house because people aren’t reasonable with their auctions. Please let me know if there is a farming methods I should be aware of

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
You can use spawners to grind and sell the loot out of it for money in /shop, enchanted villager spawners are the most worth. Mob chests/infinite chest may also help you as they stock the loot you get from grinding mobs directly (it must be in the same chunk as you are grinding in). Sellwands and boosters also give you a huge boost while selling you can obtain sellwands from crates/bm aswell for boosters

OP
OP
slenderbrine3450
You can use spawners to grind and sell the loot out of it for money in /shop, enchanted villager spawners are the most worth. Mob chests/infinite chest may also help you as they stock the loot you get from grinding mobs directly (it must be in the same chunk as you are grinding in). Sellwands and boosters also give you a huge boost while selling you can obtain sellwands from crates/bm aswell for boosters
Thanks

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Is there a more understandable way of getting money other than selling keys and items in the auction house because people aren’t reasonable with their auctions. Please let me know if there is a farming methods I should be aware of
Farm mangoes or exotic fruits and earn money by selling them, its quite profitable method.