S Simplename Member Joined Mar 31, 2022 Messages 15 Points 3 Apr 8, 2022 #1 Wich version is OPSkyblock currently on?
Lpkfvip Banned Great Reporter Joined Feb 12, 2022 Messages 1,395 Points 93 IGN Lpkfvip Apr 9, 2022 #2 Opskyblock is currently using the 1.8 version of the game. Thats why the combat is pre 1.9 combat
OP OP S Simplename Member Joined Mar 31, 2022 Messages 15 Points 3 Apr 10, 2022 #3 Lpkfvip_ said: Opskyblock is currently using the 1.8 version of the game. Thats why the combat is pre 1.9 combat Click to expand... But you can also use 1.18
Lpkfvip_ said: Opskyblock is currently using the 1.8 version of the game. Thats why the combat is pre 1.9 combat Click to expand... But you can also use 1.18
Lpkfvip Banned Great Reporter Joined Feb 12, 2022 Messages 1,395 Points 93 IGN Lpkfvip Apr 10, 2022 #4 Simplename said: But you can also use 1.18 Click to expand... You can use any version that is 1.8+, but the game is still technically 1.8
Simplename said: But you can also use 1.18 Click to expand... You can use any version that is 1.8+, but the game is still technically 1.8
T TobyPvP_ Banned Joined Jan 4, 2022 Messages 4 Points 3 Apr 11, 2022 #5 Lpkfvip_ said: You can use any version that is 1.8+, but the game is still technically 1.8 Click to expand... Hey I think I meet you in Skywars, and you died from me (in game)
Lpkfvip_ said: You can use any version that is 1.8+, but the game is still technically 1.8 Click to expand... Hey I think I meet you in Skywars, and you died from me (in game)
OP OP S Simplename Member Joined Mar 31, 2022 Messages 15 Points 3 Apr 18, 2022 #6 TobyPvP_ said: Hey I think I meet you in Skywars, and you died from me (in game) Click to expand... Wow sounds too good to be true though
TobyPvP_ said: Hey I think I meet you in Skywars, and you died from me (in game) Click to expand... Wow sounds too good to be true though