Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OpFactions

LifeIsATrip

They should bring back the old op factions.
Im not a huge fan of the new one

Zynko

Pika Member
They should bring back the old op factions.
Im not a huge fan of the new one
Yep its not fair cuz i paid for donator + and now they just change the rank and we get such an useless rank i mean they never wrote an notification that the ranks can get changed

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
Tbh i think the new op factions is really good and the staff team did a great work on it and the last op faction was just boring cause people could just dupe anything they wanted and go to creative and that just ruins the game

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
Yep its not fair cuz i paid for donator + and now they just change the rank and we get such an useless rank i mean they never wrote an notification that the ranks can get changed
Zynko everyone knew that the ranks of all servers will change cuz DutchminerHD doesnt own the server and everyone has his own opinion and wants to host the server as he wishes

OP
OP
LifeIsATrip

LifeIsATrip

I mean im not saying it;s trash its just hard to adjust too and its hard to make money in my opinion

Goneblocky

I think if they lowered the prices a little bit more it would be easier to start out people are auctioning pretty high but thats because they know its new.