Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OpFactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
Hey guys,
I noticed allot of guys want the same new things in OpFactions but no one made a thread about it so I think I should make one because I also want those things:
1. The first thing maybe everybody want is to open /warp nomcmmo again because allot of guys dont have mcmmo but also members who got the max of mcmmo (like me 25k on axes) want it so we finally can show that we are really good even without mcmmo.
2. The second thing only custom or higher ranks want (me included, im custom) is to be able to place shop signs because we still dont have that permission (maybe a bugg?)
3. Some guys also want plots back for donators only so we can make shops there and they will be save and everyone can buy in out shops
4. More staff is coming online on OpFactions these days but it is still not enough because there are allot of hackers out there. To be clear i don't say staff isn't doing their job because i know they have allot of work but im just saying their are allot of hackers online theses days

I hope staff is really gonna look at this and discuss it but we will see :)
If you got questions dont be afraid to ask me on opFactions (XDragonWeedX) or on forums (agentx) i will always gladly help

Status
Not open for further replies.