Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

opfactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Im about to say like exactly the same things the person above me said but with a lil bit of other information.
People who have a donator+ rank or even higher then donator+ have gotten acces to /gamemode 1, /gm 1 and /gmc.
You actually get acces to gamemode with the donator+ rank. Which makes you able to dupe things.
There is also a downside to having gamemode on OpFactions 1. You have a stacklimit of 5 per stackable item. Also you are not able to place/get blocks like tnt and a few redstone-related items.
The donator+ rank is 50 euros if you are interested in buying it. I do not know where you are from tho, but you will always be able to change the currency you want to pay with.
The url to the shop has been provided by the person who posted a comment above me.
You can find all info about donator ranks at /warp donatorranks ingame.

I have no experience with being donator+ on OpFactions 2. If im right i have heard multiple people about saying you are not able to dupe in that server.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Im about to say like exactly the same things the person above me said but with a lil bit of other information.
People who have a donator+ rank or even higher then donator+ have gotten acces to /gamemode 1, /gm 1 and /gmc.
You actually get acces to gamemode with the donator+ rank. Which makes you able to dupe things.
There is also a downside to having gamemode on OpFactions 1. You have a stacklimit of 5 per stackable item. Also you are not able to place/get blocks like tnt and a few redstone-related items.
The donator+ rank is 50 euros if you are interested in buying it. I do not know where you are from tho, but you will always be able to change the currency you want to pay with.
The url to the shop has been provided by the person who posted a comment above me.

You can find all info about donator ranks at /warp donatorranks ingame.

I have no experience with being donator+ on OpFactions 2. If im right i have heard multiple people about saying you are not able to dupe in that server.
Duping on OP Factions 2 is working, I can confirm it.
However, since Donators are rare in OP Factions 2 they encounter lots of spam.

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Duping on OP Factions 2 is working, I can confirm it.
However, since Donators are rare in OP Factions 2 they encounter lots of spam.

What you are actually saying is that there is not a that big amount of donators on OpFac2?
Also, they should just combine OpF1 and OpF2 after the nearest reset.
Causes it lagg? Set it back to the way it was on titancore.

Status
Not open for further replies.