Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions OpFactions Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Banned
Username:
Arrydzn​

Suggestion:
OpFactions Reset​

Detailed description:
- Breach announcement in chat, Since now thiemo figured out how tnt works my idea is when one of the top 3 factions gets raided it will announce in chat saying that "Faction A has been raided by Faction B and it took only x minutes, Faction B made x kills during the raid... You get to where I'm going and what I mean."
- Faction Raid - When a faction is being raided it will show in /f raids and everyone will be able to see it.
- Faction Raid Spectate - When a faction is being raided we will have to go in /warp spectate or however you figure it out and once we are in the warp we can do /f raidspectate Tyrants for example
- Webbust - Fix the damn webbust
- Obsidian Durability - Reduce the obsidian durability to like 3
- Bedrock Durability - Make the bedrock extremely rare and make It useful, Make the bedrock to break in 2 or 3 shots.
- Custom enchants - Add enchants such as Obsidian Breaker I, Ice breaker I, Cannon breaker I (Will instantly break any cannon items, VANILLA - Speed I-2 or 3 since its opfacs, Water Breath I , Night Vision I, Strength I-II, Fire Res I, Depthstrider 3 sign in spawn)
- Disable shield once we breach base
- Allow 2x flyboost since its 25 chunk buffers and makes it really slow to wall check
- nether flat world 👀
- Make a rule so we can't claim a chunk in unclaimed cannon boxes, So that we can't claim unclaimed cannon boxes in general..
- Raiding outpost
- Unban Arrydzn
- Remove the cooperative faction spam from faction rules- Spamming as a faction is a tradition to this gamemode, Most servers have /faction mute, We will be able to type in faction chat or use /msg,/r and so on but we won't be able to type in public chat.
- Remove No shield thing and replace it with more value reduction and temp bans to the members who caused the faction to get striked
- paypal rewards for f top 2 or more iron
- Faction Reminders - These could be things such as wall check reminder, Motivation or any other custom messages and they would be more then 6+ rows big or whatever you could think off and they would be only seen by your faction.​

Reason(s):
Will make OpFactions more exciting, fresh and less boring.​

Example(s):
Sorry if some suggestions in my list were already suggested, Couldn't be bothered to look and read at suggestions...​

ir_n

The Pika
Username:
Arrydzn

Suggestion:
OpFactions Reset

Detailed description:
- Breach announcement in chat, Since now thiemo figured out how tnt works my idea is when one of the top 3 factions gets raided it will announce in chat saying that "Faction A has been raided by Faction B and it took only x minutes, Faction B made x kills during the raid... You get to where I'm going and what I mean."

- Faction Raid - When a faction is being raided it will show in /f raids and everyone will be able to see it.

- Faction Raid Spectate - When a faction is being raided we will have to go in /warp spectate or however you figure it out and once we are in the warp we can do /f raidspectate Tyrants for example

- Webbust - Fix the damn webbust

- Obsidian Durability - Reduce the obsidian durability to like 3

- Bedrock Durability - Make the bedrock extremely rare and make It useful, Make the bedrock to break in 2 or 3 shots.

- Custom enchants - Add enchants such as Obsidian Breaker I, Ice breaker I, Cannon breaker I (Will instantly break any cannon items, VANILLA - Speed I-2 or 3 since its opfacs, Water Breath I , Night Vision I, Strength I-II, Fire Res I, Depthstrider 3 sign in spawn)

- Disable shield once we breach base

- Allow 2x flyboost since its 25 chunk buffers and makes it really slow to wall check

- nether flat world 👀

- Make a rule so we can't claim a chunk in unclaimed cannon boxes, So that we can't claim unclaimed cannon boxes in general..

- Raiding outpost

- Unban Arrydzn

- Remove the cooperative faction spam from faction rules- Spamming as a faction is a tradition to this gamemode, Most servers have /faction mute, We will be able to type in faction chat or use /msg,/r and so on but we won't be able to type in public chat.

- Remove No shield thing and replace it with more value reduction and temp bans to the members who caused the faction to get striked

- paypal rewards for f top 2 or more iron

- Faction Reminders - These could be things such as wall check reminder, Motivation or any other custom messages and they would be more then 6+ rows big or whatever you could think off and they would be only seen by your faction.

Reason(s):
Will make OpFactions more exciting, fresh and less boring.

Example(s):
Sorry if some suggestions in my list were already suggested, Couldn't be bothered to look and read at suggestions...
I agree with all of these, this would massively improve pika and would increase member count and hopefully more comp 🙏

iq420

Veteran
Hello Arrydzn,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • Most suggestions listed up there will not be added
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.