Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpFactions - Help us with next the update! | May the 6th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Maybe we can add better unbreaking for the different rankups and also remove villagers from the shop and maybe make it so only u can get it from crates and looting 25 gives blocks not normal emeralds. And add some custom enchants like to break armor quicker and to get more exp. Also make the /wild cooldown 30 minutes 1 hour is too much.
I agree with removing villagers from shop and making /wild 30 minutes cooldown , Looting 25 should give emerald blocks only when the villager spawner is maxed on 28lvl.Custom enchants were probably the reason why "Factions" died so quickly , owners shouldn't do the same mistake and add custom enchants on OPFactions.

Make gkit keys cooldown 4days 1 week is too long its not fair.
gKit cooldown is fair for what you get out of it.

iq420

Veteran
Make gkit keys cooldown 4days 1 week is too long its not fair.

1 week cooldown is fair enough, making it less would break the economy(getting keys each four days would be a little to op in my opinion)

Last edited:

dagode

Veteran
I would like to see updated mcmmo values for axes and swords since this is opfactions not factions , added haste potions to the shop, updated farming ( sugarcane,warts,pumpkins etc) make it more rewarding by increasing the selling price and prevent autofarms, add more armour in kits instead of one set.

dagode

Veteran
Also forgot to mention a very important leak in the server, find it unfair that some people have more than 10 payed donation ranks ( alts) and they got them from people that left this server, or just by fooling economy ( buying donator ranks for ingame curancy and then simply used the voucher on his alt)you can buy as much as 20 accounts for just 2$ that way people have alot of ranks and become very rich for no effort at all and that makes gameplay not that fun, not fun at all watching someone with full inventory of spawners and keys laughing at you cause they know that you know and you cant do nothing . That way it would be good if we cant stop the people from having the ranks to atleast prevent them to do so by removing the rank vouchers and therefor if someone gets a rank let it be for his main account and maybe implent rule to not have more than 1 donation rank on a specific gamemode cause having 10 by one person is just bs.

Krizx

Rare Pika
wC5WhYi.jpg

OpFactions - PikaNetwork 2020

Greetings PikaCrafters,

Within this post, we would like to talk about the OpFactions gamemode on pika network.

OpFactions one of the most popular gamemodes, on pika network, next to bedwars. Due to corona, everyone sitting at home, so a majority of pika players waiting for an OPFactions reset, have we decided to this gamemode first. We understand that there are more gamemode on pika network that needs a reset, we are aware. Everything will be reset/updated this year.

For anyone that isn't inside our discord server or hasn't read the announcement about survival, We are aware of the current lag issues; a lot of backend changes are happening right now to optimize the server further and solve the present issues. This takes time we change things and need to test it with a player base online to see what effect it has. Certain features may be disabled like mob ai or other things, this, however, us testing to get a better and stable server. Features will slowly come back as time goes on.

Now back to what this post is all about, your suggestions for the next op factions reset!

We are and already were working hard on a brand new reset for opfactions. Within this post, we would like to talk about your suggestions for the next reset.
We read through all your suggestions that have been placed on the suggestions page on the forums. We want to say we have already chosen a couple of ideas that for sure will be added!

We would however still like to allow the community to let us know what you would like to see within a reset, if any features need to be added, if there is anything we should remove with a reset or you could help us by listing all the bugs that need to be fixed.

If you're interested in helping with suggestions for changes and additions, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback, saying the server is broken isn't helping us in any way. Notice that pika network will not become a 3/4 week server, so features that are specially for those types of servers will also not be added.

So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for opfactions so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.

We noticed a lot of suggestions about staff for gamemodes like opfactions. So, as the new opfactions reset approach, we are going to be looking for more staff members for opfactions. If you think you have what it takes to be a staff member, are active in-game, and will write an application with an effort put into it, then please apply at the link below.
To start off will I ask some questions.

• New faction commands (What commands would you suggest?)
  • KOTH improvements
  • New tools
    • Mobhoppers
    • Harvesthoes
    • Shockwaveshovels
    • Tntwands.
    • Do you have any other suggestions?
  • Fix all bugs
  • Increase power & member limits.
  • Update all plugins in general.
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`

Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

4PmDwVw.png

Thanks.

Please Put F TOP Rewards

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
How about instead of fully deleting villager spawners, just remove the lvl 28 limit on all spawners and make it so they don't drop blocks.

iq420

Veteran
How about instead of fully deleting villager spawners, just remove the lvl 28 limit on all spawners and make it so they don't drop blocks.

In my opinion lvl 28 should stay, that is what makes OP Factions OP. Main eco destroyer were villagers in shop, so just removing them from it and making them hard obtainable would be better.
Honestly, if lvl28 would get removed no one would even use the spawner stacking, main reason of it always was the lvl 28 and block drops.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Great to see the community being listen to again
Long may this continue
Hype!

Asking people what they would want, does not by definition mean they are going to be listened too :-) I'm sure that's not how the Pika Rulers are, but you should definitely not make that mistake IRL :-)

MouraThat

Veteran
Asking people what they would want, does not by definition mean they are going to be listened too :) I'm sure that's not how the Pika Rulers are, but you should definitely not make that mistake IRL :)
I mean for survival we got what we wanted and I'm more referring to the fact that a lot of people were calling for the reset , just the fact its reset is listening to the community.

Outscale

Banned
Please Put F TOP Rewards
Ftop rewards
F Top rewards already exist.
As @iq420 already said adding villager spawners in shop and making their price only 95m broke the eco(also it made gkit spawners literally useless).If it goes to the way as its been before where you could get villagers only from crates or gkit spawners and make inventory of emerald blocks sell for 18 m(its 13m now i think) that would make eco normal as it was.Another way of doing this(it might not break the eco) would be making villagers in shop sell for 500m or more , that way people who don't have gkit keys or gkit spawners could also purchase them if they grind hard enough.

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
F Top rewards already exist.

As @iq420 already said adding villager spawners in shop and making their price only 95m broke the eco(also it made gkit spawners literally useless).If it goes to the way as its been before where you could get villagers only from crates or gkit spawners and make inventory of emerald blocks sell for 18 m(its 13m now i think) that would make eco normal as it was.Another way of doing this(it might not break the eco) would be making villagers in shop sell for 500m or more , that way people who don't have gkit keys or gkit spawners could also purchase them if they grind hard enough.
Trueee

gewoon_jayden2.0

Epic Pika
U should add /warp fps people with shitty laptop/pc dont get good fps in /warp soccer i bet they will in /warp fps​

Status
Not open for further replies.