Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpFactions - Help us with next the update! | May the 6th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Add /f upgrades or /faction upgrades
Ex: Strength 1/2 / Jumpboost 1/2 / Exp Multiplier 2x 3x 4x Etc / More Spawners
And maybe custom enchants like OpSkyblock

Andeh

Configurator
Developer
I didn't read all the messages but maybe this can work out as an alternative to Potions for richer players.
CUSTOM ENCHANTS :

STRENGTH [I-II] - Gives Strength effect dedicated to the enchant level. [ CHESTPLATE ]

SPEED [I-II] - Gives Speed effect dedicated to the enchant level. [ BOOTS ]

HELLFORGE [I-III] - Gives more durability to Armour [ HellForge I - 25% more Durability - HellForge II - 50% more Durability - HellForge III - 100% more Durability ] [ ARMOUR ]

BLAZE - Gives Fire Resistance effect. [ LEGGINGS ]

RESURRECT [I-III] - Chance to give Armour Durability back as you're hitting an opponent. [ SWORDS / AXES ]

CELESTIAL [I-II] - Chance to launch you into Sky when you're low on Health [ Chance to Regenerate and Escape ] [ BOOTS ]

SURVIVOR - Gives Night Vision, Water Breathing, Saturation (No Food Loss) [ HELMET ]

Make sure to have a positive feedback on the suggestion in order to actually get things added (If you like it)

iq420

Veteran
I didn't read all the messages but maybe this can work out as an alternative to Potions for richer players.
CUSTOM ENCHANTS :

STRENGTH [I-II] - Gives Strength effect dedicated to the enchant level. [ CHESTPLATE ]

SPEED [I-II] - Gives Speed effect dedicated to the enchant level. [ BOOTS ]

HELLFORGE [I-III] - Gives more durability to Armour [ HellForge I - 25% more Durability - HellForge II - 50% more Durability - HellForge III - 100% more Durability ] [ ARMOUR ]

BLAZE - Gives Fire Resistance effect. [ LEGGINGS ]

RESURRECT [I-III] - Chance to give Armour Durability back as you're hitting an opponent. [ SWORDS / AXES ]

CELESTIAL [I-II] - Chance to launch you into Sky when you're low on Health [ Chance to Regenerate and Escape ] [ BOOTS ]

SURVIVOR - Gives Night Vision, Water Breathing, Saturation (No Food Loss) [ HELMET ]

Make sure to have a positive feedback on the suggestion in order to actually get things added (If you like it)

I disagree completely on this. Adding any custom enchants would make it just worse.
If you want custom enchants go and play normal factions which died due to them.

If any custom enchants would to be added it should only be as before(speed 1, strenght 1, haste 1/2, water breathing...). With this kind of enchants you could make a raiding set basically, and those enchants were mainly used for that. So nothing actually custom would get added, just potion effects on armor which give infinite effect lasting.

And also, doubt anyone would bother spending x amounts of exp on enchant books, mainly becouse all bigger factions would rather invest exp in spawner upgrades which makes them money. Even if they do make a "god" set with this enchants they would probably lose it the first time they wear it to pvp so again, no point in custom enchants.

EDIT: You said this could be a potion alternative for richer players, that would make the gap between donators and non donators even bigger(I'm not saying non donators can't be rich but if we look closely it is mainly donators having good stuff and exp to spend in this case).

Last edited:

core2h

Nice, it would be nice to add new pvp arena for better fps like smth in old pika /warp fps or smth like that.
And if its possible , then new and better kits?

Andeh

Configurator
Developer
I disagree completely on this. Adding any custom enchants would make it just worse.
If you want custom enchants go and play normal factions which died due to them.

If any custom enchants would to be added it should only be as before(speed 1, strenght 1, haste 1/2, water breathing...). With this kind of enchants you could make a raiding set basically, and those enchants were mainly used for that. So nothing actually custom would get added, just potion effects on armor which give infinite effect lasting.

And also, doubt anyone would bother spending x amounts of exp on enchant books, mainly becouse all bigger factions would rather invest exp in spawner upgrades which makes them money. Even if they do make a "god" set with this enchants they would probably lose it the first time they wear it to pvp so again, no point in custom enchants.

EDIT: You said this could be a potion alternative for richer players, that would make the gap between donators and non donators even bigger(I'm not saying non donators can't be rich but if we look closely it is mainly donators having good stuff and exp to spend in this case).
I got over 40 enchants if you want me to mention, only stated usual enchants since potting is a thing

iq420

Veteran
I got over 40 enchants if you want me to mention, only stated usual enchants since potting is a thing

Doesn't matter how many you have, I still disagree with adding any. There is no need to add them. We all saw how galactix factions died(they were based on custom enchants), we all saw how normal factions died after those two got merged and custom enchants got added(that wasn't the only reason to die but it was one of them).

I stated some reasons why they shouldn't get added and you completely ignored them, you just said "I have more if you want". Atleast read what I stated above, if you had read it you would understand I don't want to see any more of them, no offense.

Andeh

Configurator
Developer
Stop being repetitive... I get the fact that previous factions have died due to core custom enchant gameplay... That's why I only mentioned enchants which complement Vanilla and didn't gave the list of my 40+ enchants as I stated there..

Status
Not open for further replies.