Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions OPFaction Reset Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username
Outscale

Suggestion:
OPFaction Reset Suggestions

Detailed description:
I have a few suggestions that should be added in the next OPFactions reset to make the server better.

1. Make MCMMO on Axes&Swords 500 again. - I've seen people complain about mcmmo countless times and i get it. People that have 5K mcmmo on axes can break a Protection 16 Armor in 20 hits(If they are using s18/s17 axes , and they almost always do)

2.Having another faction to help you raid someone should be punishable/bannable. - It just doesn't seem fair that multiple factions are allowed to truce each other and possibly bring combine total of 40 players to raid another faction.Also calling another faction to help you defend/fight against a faction that is raiding you should be punishable.

3.Lower the sell price of Gold Blocks - 2 Seasons ago every faction was grinding Villagers with Looting 25 Swords and that was how the money was made on the server. Last season Owners made a mistake(I don't blame them) and they made Villager Spawners sell in /shop for 95m per spawner and that was the reason why some factions had trilions of money(they made auto farms and broke the eco). Luckily they listened to the players for this season(the one that ended recently) and they removed villagers from the shop , but i guess players got lazy and almost every faction made ZPS Auto Farms. Thats why im suggesting that gold blocks sell price should be lowered because its easy money with no work , no grind.

4.Fix Freecam Creeper Egging if its not already fixed - I don't think i have to explain this one honestly , faction that i was in this season(Memefair) lost over 1 trilion worth of spawners & xp and Owners didn't even care(We never got rolledback , never got our spawners back).

5.Fix Cannoning :

6.Add /stats

7.Make mining spawners/creeper egging spawners while getting raided punishable - Most of the factions mine or creeper egg their spawners while getting raided and that is not fair.Faction that is raiding spent money and time to make the cannon and raid someone's base. What is the point of raiding if you are not going to get any value out of it?
8.Shorter season - 3 months for a season is a really really long time , i don't think i saw a serious faction server where a season lasts that long. People get bored after some time , playing Pika OPFactions for 3 months and defending your base for 90 days is insanely boring and hard.
Even on Jartex the Faction seasons are shorter , the duration of the season should be lowered here as well.

If you had any other suggestions please make a comment about it. If you give +1 or -1 please give a valid reason.

Thanks in advance.

Reason(s):
Already explain reasons.

Last edited:

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
YES, +100000!!!! I'm agreed too all stuff mentioned above. It's all good suggestions and also please make that MINING SPAWNERS WHILE BEING RAIDED IS NOT ALLOWED. It's so annoying that people mined down spawners when we got only a few chunks in, It made the raid not fun anymore.

Masvidal

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
Outscale

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
I have a few suggestions that should be added in the next OPFactions reset to make the server better.

1. Make MCMMO on Axes&Swords 500 again. - I've seen people complain about mcmmo countless times and i get it. People that have 5K mcmmo on axes can break a Protection 16 Armor in 20 hits(If they are using s18/s17 axes , and they almost always do)

+1 except I’d probably make it 1k for each as 500 is too low, I agree with that 5k is too much but 500 is too low and everyone would be able to max this , I think 1k should be the cap for next map

Minecraft Username
Outscale

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

2.Having another faction to help you raid someone should be punishable/bannable. - It just doesn't seem fair that multiple factions are allowed to truce each other and possibly bring combine total of 40 players to raid another faction.Also calling another faction to help you defend/fight against a faction that is raiding you should be punishable.

With this is a -1 , only for the fact that you are saying it should be punishable for trucing with a fac when raiding. I think the sensible option would be to limit the amount of allies/ truces per faction to 2 or to cap it to a certain amount. This would be suffice. Also, if it was made punishabl, would make it unfair as lower less wealthy factions would not have as much fun or be able to raid without truces even solo factions
Minecraft Username
Outscale

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

3.Lower the sell price of Gold Blocks - 2 Seasons ago every faction was grinding Villagers with Looting 25 Swords and that was how the money was made on the server. Last season Owners made a mistake(I don't blame them) and they made Villager Spawners sell in /shop for 95m per spawner and that was the reason why some factions had trilions of money(they made auto farms and broke the eco). Luckily they listened to the players for this season(the one that ended recently) and they removed villagers from the shop , but i guess players got lazy and almost every faction made ZPS Auto Farms. Thats why im suggestion that gold blocks sell price should be lowered because its easy money with no work , no grind.

4.Fix Freecam Creeper Egging if its not already fixed - I don't think i have to explain this one honestly , faction that i was in this season(Memefair) lost over 1 trilion worth of spawners & xp and Owners didn't even care(We never got rolledback , never got our spawners back).

5.Fix Cannoning :

6.Add /stats

7.Make mining spawners/creeper egging spawners while getting raided punishable - Most of the factions mine or creeper egg their spawners while getting raided and that is not fair.Faction that is raiding spent money and time to make the cannon and raid someone's base. What is the point of raiding if you are not going to get any value out of it?

If you had any other suggestions please make a comment about it. If you give +1 or -1 please give a valid reason.

Thanks in advance.

Reason(s):
Already explain reasons.

To Everything else it’s a +1

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
+1 except I’d probably make it 1k for each as 500 is too low, I agree with that 5k is too much but 500 is too low and everyone would be able to max this , I think 1k should be the cap for next map

With this is a -1 , only for the fact that you are saying it should be punishable for trucing with a fac when raiding. I think the sensible option would be to limit the amount of allies/ truces per faction to 2 or to cap it to a certain amount. This would be suffice. Also, if it was made punishabl, would make it unfair as lower less wealthy factions would not have as much fun or be able to raid without truces even solo factions

To Everything else it’s a +1
First of all thanks for commenting and stating your opinion on my suggestions.

I suggested it to be punishable because my faction(Memefair) was getting attempted by 5 different factions every day (at the same time)and i don't think it was fair they could do that.

I think the sensible option would be to limit the amount of allies/ truces per faction to 2 or to cap it to a certain amount. This would be suffice

Im not sure when you started playing on OPFactions , but faction "spX" got raided by 3 factions (My faction and 2 allies) and that means that we had over 20 people online for the raid and there is no way that on server like Pika you can call 20 people from your faction to join in 1 hour or you get raided.

Also most of faction servers have this rule.

Masvidal

Epic Pika
First of all thanks for commenting and stating your opinion on my suggestions.

I suggested it to be punishable because my faction(Memefair) was getting attempted by 5 different factions every day (at the same time)and i don't think it was fair they could do that.

Im not sure when you started playing on OPFactions , but faction "spX" got raided by 3 factions (My faction and 2 allies) and that means that we had over 20 people online for the raid and there is no way that on server like Pika you can call 20 people from your faction to join in 1 hour or you get raided.

Also most of faction servers have this rule.

Thanks for getting back to me, you make valid points and I have been playing OPFacs since 2015/16, how would the staff keep control of this? Banning allies all together or what do u suggest

Thanks
masvidal

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
Thanks for getting back to me, you make valid points and I have been playing OPFacs since 2015/16, how would the staff keep control of this? Banning allies all together or what do u suggest

Thanks
masvidal
Faction that is defending should record if multiple factions are trying to raid them , faction that is attacking should record if the faction that they are trying to raid called another faction to help them stop it.

After that they put it on youtube and report it.

Masvidal

Epic Pika
Faction that is defending should record if multiple factions are trying to raid them , faction that is attacking should record if the faction that they are trying to raid called another faction to help them stop it.

After that they put it on youtube and report it.

I don’t think all of the factions on the server would be able to access to record, even I can’t , and raiding happens everyday multiple times so if they were to be raided they wouldn’t receive an answer straight away rather a few days after

moxxy17

Banned
Hello, Outscale

For this suggestion, it's a +1 for me on everything except for the auto farms. It's not about being lazy, for me. It's the fact that if you have 28 vils, and you are getting raided, mine them, and patch your walls later. 28 vils to mine aren't very expensive, however an auto farm with lets say value of 400b, it's gonna cost significantly more just to mine them if you're getting raided.

And the F-Top 2 faction in final payout didn't even use auto farms, and won by over 1 Trillion value over the F-Top 3 faction. I just don't agree with that part, the gold can stay the same as it is currently. It works fine for me.

Other than that, I agree with every single point you made and I feel like this needs to be implemented in the next reset.

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
I don’t think all of the factions on the server would be able to access to record, even I can’t , and raiding happens everyday multiple times so if they were to be raided they wouldn’t receive an answer straight away rather a few days after
Every premium faction server doesnt allow multiple factions raiding a faction, you will have to take turn if you want to raid, who shoots first = claimed the raid and others not allowed to disturb.

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
Hello, Outscale

For this suggestion, it's a +1 for me on everything except for the auto farms. It's not about being lazy, for me. It's the fact that if you have 28 vils, and you are getting raided, mine them, and patch your walls later. 28 vils to mine aren't very expensive, however an auto farm with lets say value of 400b, it's gonna cost significantly more just to mine them if you're getting raided.

And the F-Top 2 faction in final payout didn't even use auto farms, and won by over 1 Trillion value over the F-Top 3 faction. I just don't agree with that part, the gold can stay the same as it is currently. It works fine for me.

Other than that, I agree with every single point you made and I feel like this needs to be implemented in the next reset.

Pretty sure they should disallowed faction to mine spawners when being raided. That's how a faction server supposed to be.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Outscale,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that most parts of your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.