Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions opfac #1 and #2 back

Status
Not open for further replies.

gewoon_jayden2.0

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
xJqy

Suggestion:
opfac #1 and #2 back

Detailed description:
hello fellow opfac player u know we all would like the old opfac 1 and 2 back and thats prob not posible but there is gonna be a new reset that they are combining facs and opfac
and if u know many players dont want that so i came with a simple thing bring opfac #1 and #2 back #1 the normal opfac how it is now and #2 with facs stuff

and i got few updates the godly keys suck u get to much cash from it or armor
5k mcmmo is to much people with lag can abuse it easy set it back to 500
and for the map change that shit to flat again this isnt survival this is opfac raiding and pvp so parts with no flat things suck

and in the old opfac days when #1 and #2 there were like 500 ppl on it everyday so consider it idk if people going back prob not but yeh​

Reason(s):

moxxy17

Banned
Hello,

We are trying to move forward, not into the past. We don't need 2 faction servers splitting up the player-base, we need 1 reset, that players will actually play,
hence my suggestion on resetting OP-Factions and not Regular Factions turned OP because that would die, really fast.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey gewoon_jayden2.0,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.