Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Opening multiple vote crates at once

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_am_Zoe_Liu

Epic Pika
Username:
I_am_Zoe_Liu​

Suggestion:
Opening multiple vote crates at once​

Detailed description:
since there is no possible way for you to open multiple vote crates at once, it simply is just torture when you try to open about 60 vote crates
i suggest adding a way to open multiple (1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, MAX). Players will have the option of choosing one of the numbers, and when you don't have enough vote keys for an option a message will pop up saying "You Don't have enough crate keys!" and instead of playing 10 animations of crate opening, players can choose to x10 their rewards or pick 10 random rewards.​

Reason(s):
as to make the process of opening 40249812 crate keys less torturous (Animation, Lag, CD, ETC. Wastes a lot of time)​

Example(s):
If you got 200 sw coins from the crate, and you chose x10, you can choose to use 10 keys to trade for 2k sw coins.​

OP
OP
I_am_Zoe_Liu

I_am_Zoe_Liu

Epic Pika
that was a rank specific, im talking about Abilities for non-ranks as well

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
Bruh 95% of the Pika population are nonranks. Ill bet you wouldn't say this if you were a nonrank xD
You can get ranks from iron which you get from voting so it's like vote=rank I also got my rank earlier from this method.

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello I_am_Zoe_Liu,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.