Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Opening claimed chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

walrusflameZ

Suggestion:
Opening claimed chests

Detailed description:
My suggestion is that when you are in another faction's territory, you should be able to open their chests. Normally, you have to either cegg it or TNT it. Every time I do these, no loot drops. I have tested it multiple times with different people.

Reason(s):
I want this idea to be implemented because when I am in claimed/enemy territory and cegg/TNT chests, nothing in the chest drops. This means that every raid I do I never get anything mostly, which is a big downside in Factions. I don't have too much loot because of this reason. I have asked many staff any many people to which no one can come up with a solution.

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Opening claimed chests

Detailed description:
My suggestion is that when you are in another faction's territory, you should be able to open their chests. Normally, you have to either cegg it or TNT it. Every time I do these, no loot drops. I have tested it multiple times with different people.

Reason(s):
I want this idea to be implemented because when I am in claimed/enemy territory and cegg/TNT chests, nothing in the chest drops. This means that every raid I do I never get anything mostly, which is a big downside in Factions. I don't have too much loot because of this reason. I have asked many staff any many people to which no one can come up with a solution.
then why do ppl use /claim then lmao

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey walrusflameZ,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.