Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OP Snowballs

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
There is a massive issue in skywars - snowballs

There are many types of skywars players:
. Those who fall into the void as soon as the game starts
. Those who stay at their island and complain about not getting any loot
. Those who instantly snowball people off the map
. And those who actually try,get snowballed before you touch the ground and uninstall the game

I'm one of the players who actually try, and on behalf of everyone else who actually tries, we ask that you modify the loot so that snowballs can only be obtained in the semi-mid and mid islands, or to make it balanced, a kit that has just 16 snowballs and nothing else.

Respectfully,
Some random non

Silver Wing

The Pika
Ye agreed with u
Whenever I play skywars 90% of the time I get snowballed off right of the beginning while bridging

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
I have to disagree.
There are many ways you can counter snowballs, just look around you when you bridge and you'll be good. If you don't know how to speedbridge I would highly recommend learning ninja bridging because it can help you a lot with avoiding snowballs.
Also in doubles there are way less need to make bridges so it's easier to avoid snowballs, that's why I play doubles more than solo.
All things considered snowballs are annoying but balanced, you just need to play smart against them. Hope I helped!

keiko

The Pika
i like snowballs or eggs cuz its doesnt has a kinda cooldown like the rod

Superroden

This is true i always get slowballed off it dosnt require skill and if i also ninja bridge i still get snowballed off also
or make the maps shorter