Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Op skyblock pickaxe enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgottenLegend

How do we make effeciency 8 picks and what is savage anvils or salvage anvils Please i need help i am new to this op skyblock thing

Geiasxou

Pika Member
Hey! Welcome to OpSB :D

I'll try to explain as best as I can. First of all, are you familiar with McMMO? If not, check it out here and get the basic idea of it:
http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/McMMO_Wiki

All of the above except the pickaxe is based on the McMMO system. Here's a basic summary of McMMO:
McMMO allows for an RPG-like experience to exist in the world of Minecraft complete with skill leveling, special abilities, rare loot, brand new mechanics and a more in-depth PvP!

And for extra luck:
MCMMO is a mod which adds leveling and more grinding to minecraft. For example if you get hit by mobs enough you will level up in defence, and then when fighting other players they might randomly be unable to hit you because of your defence level.

So, lets start with the pickaxe. You get an Efficiency 8 pick by earning tokens. Tokens look like magma cream, but you can see the difference by hovering over it in your inventory. To get tokens, you can get them in crates, and by earning XP and trading in your XP for tokens. 1 token = 10XP levels. Then all you do is right click whilst holding the magma cream to redeem the tokens. Then you go to /warp tokens and find the [Enchant] Efficiency sign, and just right click it whilst holding your pick. Efficiency enchantments cost between 10 and 125 tokens.

Salvage Anvils

I'm not 100% with this, so I'll use online sources.

Salvage is a skill in mcMMO that allows you to return tools and armor to their base materials. Salvage is a child skill of Repair and Fishing.

Every two levels of Repair and Fishing equal one level of Salvage. To obtain level 100 salvage, you need level 100 in both Repair and Fishing.

To view your salvage stats, type /salvage.
For in-game help, type /salvage ?.

To salvage an item, you first need to place a gold block. Then, with the item you want to salvage in your hand, right-click the gold block. The amount of materials you receive and any enchantments you keep depend on your salvage level.

You can salvage any items from level 0, but diamond salvage unlocks at level 50.

Items that can be salvaged are limited to tools and armor you can craft. For example. flint & steel and buckets can be salvaged. Chain armor and horse armor cannot be salvaged.

Arcane Salvage
This skill gives you a chance to obtain a book containing the enchantment of the item you salvaged. If you are sucsessful at Arcane Salvage, you will either receive the full enchantment or it will be degraded.

Level Chance of full enchantment Chance of degraded enchantment
0 - 12 2.5% 2.0%
13 - 25 5.0% 2.5%
26 - 37 7.5% 5.0%
38 - 50 10.0% 7.5%
51 - 62 12.5% 10.0%
63 - 75 17.5% 12.5%
76 - 87 25.0% 15.0%
88 - 100 32.5% 17.5%

Advanced Salvage
This skill unlocks at level 35. It gives you the ability to salvage damaged items, returning a percentage of materials based on the level of damage.

Materials Returned
Depending on your level, you will receive a percentage of materials when salvaging tools or armor. Each level grants an extra 1% return, up to level 100, where you get 100% materials returned.

I apologise for the lengthy post, I'm not 100% familiar with it myself, and if anyone can put this in simpler terms please do :D

Regards,
Geiasxou

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Hey! Welcome to OpSB :D

I'll try to explain as best as I can. First of all, are you familiar with McMMO? If not, check it out here and get the basic idea of it:
http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/McMMO_Wiki

All of the above except the pickaxe is based on the McMMO system. Here's a basic summary of McMMO:

And for extra luck:

So, lets start with the pickaxe. You get an Efficiency 8 pick by earning tokens. Tokens look like magma cream, but you can see the difference by hovering over it in your inventory. To get tokens, you can get them in crates, and by earning XP and trading in your XP for tokens. 1 token = 10XP levels. Then all you do is right click whilst holding the magma cream to redeem the tokens. Then you go to /warp tokens and find the [Enchant] Efficiency sign, and just right click it whilst holding your pick. Efficiency enchantments cost between 10 and 125 tokens.

Salvage Anvils

I'm not 100% with this, so I'll use online sources.

I apologise for the lengthy post, I'm not 100% familiar with it myself, and if anyone can put this in simpler terms please do :D

Regards,
Geiasxou
Thats basicly it yeah. Its not really possible to make it any simpler. You explained all the parts about it really short, but detailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.