Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OP SkyBlock Guide - Poor to Rich.

Tuumans

As I've noticed, many people have been complaining about the lack of a guide on how to start playing OP SkyBlock and earn money in it. Therefore, I've decided to create this thread to teach the most basic things.

How to start?
-
When you've just started playing, the best way to earn some money is to reach MINER LEVEL 1 so you can access the mines and sell ores in the /Shop. To earn Level you just have to mine some blocks. You can get better mines by Leveling UP in the game ( /Level ) .

- Once you have reached a good Capital you should invest money in some spawner so you can earn EXP and mob drops, which you can also sell in Shop.
You can sell your hard earned EXP in Action House or invest it
Mystery Godly Runes (450k each) to make a better Sword / Pickaxe so that you can earn more EXP / Money.

These two are most basic ways how to build wealth in SkyBlock. It's also possible to purchase Keys to Crates and gain money that way, but it's still possible to earn a lot and reach TOP without spending money.

Remember to Vote for server everyday with /Vote to receive Vote Keys!

shohan_

Hey can you help me with how to build spawner farm?
I never played on any skyblock server.
So I don't have any idea!

Tihispap

Great Reporter
As I've noticed, many people have been complaining about the lack of a guide on how to start playing OP SkyBlock and earn money in it. Therefore, I've decided to create this thread to teach the most basic things.

How to start?
-
When you've just started playing, the best way to earn some money is to reach MINER LEVEL 1 so you can access the mines and sell ores in the /Shop. To earn Level you just have to mine some blocks. You can get better mines by Leveling UP in the game ( /Level ) .

- Once you have reached a good Capital you should invest money in some spawner so you can earn EXP and mob drops, which you can also sell in Shop.
Mystery Godly Runes (450k each) to make a better Sword / Pickaxe so that you can earn more EXP / Money.

These two are most basic ways how to build wealth in SkyBlock. It's also possible to purchase Keys to Crates and gain money that way, but it's still possible to earn a lot and reach TOP without spending money.

To be honest, I can really doubt that.

Bayazid

How to start?
-

I've sent you a message. Plz reply