Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OP SkyBlock AutoShutDown

Status
Not open for further replies.

JosephSwolin

80% of people that play OPSB are from Europe and u guys setup autoshotdown when most european players are active .-. ???? Why???
Please fix that people are starting to quit server because server isnt serious about game. There is no server that does this autoshotdown anytime and why is that a reason ? You cant even afk or have more then 30 spawners and also u cant make autofarm with redstone. Tokens fix is not added and fly enchant is broken i think just add permission /fly like /warp mine in shop and people will start playing. I have many friends on skype, diskord, facebook and i will bring them here but i will be shamed if i show them server in this condition. I can bring +20players always online on OPSB and some donors if u do your freaking job and fix those bugs. Bealive me you dont need more then 15mins of work on this OPSB update.

Please fix those issues and i hope that you guys will respond fast ;D

Mark, Out

TheAddictedGamer

Rare Pika
At first, autoshutdown is a RESTART !!!
Why are these new members crying all the time....

And AFK is never allowed in first place. whats the point in playing MC then. useless
Auto farms are creating lag over the whole server.
Also too many spawners, same, creating lag.
good for you that you have many friends on all that crap you mention dude, awesome
and as last thing, i dont know if you read the forums or something but they are working on the servers one by one, and that takes way more than only 15 mins lol, soon opSB gets a reset and some updates, all i can say is to be more patient and play the way it is.
Greetings
TaG

Status
Not open for further replies.